Understanding Innovative Firms: An Empirical Analysis of the GAPS
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David B. Audretsch & Marco Vivarelli, 1994.
"Small firms and R&D spillovers : Evidence from Italy,"
Revue d'Économie Industrielle,
Programme National Persée, vol. 67(1), pages 225-237.
- Audretsch, David B & Vivarelli, Marco, 1994. "Small Firms and R&D Spillovers: Evidence from Italy," CEPR Discussion Papers 927, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acs, Zoltan J. & Audretsch, David B., 1987. "Innovation in large and small firms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 109-112.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Olsson, Ola, 1998. "Product Innovation in Small and Large Enterprises," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 31-46, February.
- Cohen, Wesley M. & Levin, Richard C., 1989. "Empirical studies of innovation and market structure," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 1059-1107 Elsevier.
- Tether, B. S., 1998. "Small and large firms: sources of unequal innovations?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 725-745, November.
- Natalia Nunes & Geoffrey Crockett & Peter Dawkins, 1993. "The Impact of Competition and Trade Unions on Workplace Reform and Organisational and Technological Change," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 26(2), pages 71-88.
- Daron Acemoglu, 1997. "Training and Innovation in an Imperfect Labour Market," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(3), pages 445-464.
- James Love & Stephen Roper, 1999. "The Determinants of Innovation: R & D, Technology Transfer and Networking Effects," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(1), pages 43-64, August.
- Freeman, C., 1991. "Networks of innovators: A synthesis of research issues," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 499-514, October.
- George Symeonidis, 1996. "Innovation, Firm Size and Market Structure: Schumpeterian Hypotheses and Some New Themes," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 161, OECD Publishing.
- Sako, Mari, 1999. "From Individual Skills to Organizational Capability in Japan," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 114-126, Spring.
- Blundell, Richard & Griffith, Rachel & Van Reenen, John, 1995.
"Dynamic Count Data Models of Technological Innovation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(429), pages 333-344, March.
- Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & John Van Reenen, 1994. "Dynamic count data models of technological innovation," IFS Working Papers W94/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Lefebvre, Elisabeth & Lefebvre, Louis A & Bourgault, Mario, 1998. "R&D-Related Capabilities as Determinants of Export Performance," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 365-377, June.
- Acs, Zoltan J. & Isberg, Steven C., 1991. "Innovation, firm size and corporate finance : An initial inquiry," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 323-326, March.
- Mark Rogers, 2002. "The Influence of Diversification and Market Structure on the R&D Intensity of Large Australian Firms," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 35(2), pages 155-172.
- Almeida, Paul & Kogut, Bruce, 1997. "The Exploration of Technological Diversity and the Geographic Localization of Innovation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 21-31, February.
- Paul Bishop & Nick Wiseman, 1999. "External ownership and innovation in the United Kingdom," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 443-450.
- Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & John van Reenen, 1999. "Market Share, Market Value and Innovation in a Panel of British Manufacturing Firms," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(3), pages 529-554.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dhamvithee, Pisit & Shankar, Bhavani & Jangchud, Anuvat & Wuttijumnong, Phaisarn, 2005. "New Product Development in Thai Agro-Industry: Explaining the Rates of Innovation and Success in Innovation," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 8(03).
- Craig Lofts & Joanne Loundes, 2000. "Foreign Ownership, Foreign Competition and Innovation in Australian Enterprises," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2000n20, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-02-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2002-02-10 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2002-02-10 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iae:iaewps:wp2000n08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Abbey Treloar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .