Innovation, firm size and corporate finance : An initial inquiry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kang, Jun-Koo & Liu, Wei-Lin & Yi, Sangho & Zhang, Le, 2015. "Monitoring role of customer firms in suppliers and its effect on supplier value: Evidence from block acquisitions of suppliers by customer firms," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 537-563.
- Daria Ciriaci & Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2012.
"Does size or age of innovative firms affect their growth persistence? Evidence from a panel of innovative Spanish firms,"
JRC Working Papers
JRC74052, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Daria Ciriaci & Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2012. "Does size or age of innovative firms affect their growth persistence? -Evidence from a panel of innovative Spanish firms-," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2012-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Rosina Moreno & Jordi Caralt, 2005.
"Ownership structure and innovation: is there a real link?,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(4), pages 637-662, December.
- Raquel Ortega & Rosina Moreno & Jordi Surinach, 2003. "Ownership Structure and Innovation: Is There a Real Link?," ERSA conference papers ersa03p213, European Regional Science Association.
- Raquel Ortega Argiles & Rosina Moreno Serrano & Jordi Surinach Caralt, 2004. "Ownership structure and innovation: Is there a real link," Working Papers in Economics 111, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Daria Ciriaci & Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2016.
"Innovation and job creation: a sustainable relation?,"
Eurasian Business Review,
Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(2), pages 189-213, August.
- Daria Ciriaci & Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2013. "Innovation and Job Creation: A sustainable relation?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2013-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- repec:eee:jfinin:v:33:y:2018:i:c:p:98-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cohen, Wesley M., 2010. "Fifty Years of Empirical Studies of Innovative Activity and Performance," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:46:y:2017:i:s:p:s50-s64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark Rogers, 2000. "Understanding Innovative Firms: An Empirical Analysis of the GAPS," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2000n08, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:35:y:1991:i:3:p:323-326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.