Innovation in large and small firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Spitzer, John J, 1984. "Variance Estimates in Models with the Box-Cox Transformation: Implications for Estimations and Hypothesis Testing," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(4), pages 645-652, November.
- Szpiro, George G., 1986. "Relative risk aversion around the world," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 19-21.
- Kapteyn, Arie & Wansbeek, Tom, 1982. "Empirical evidence on preference formation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 137-154, June.
- Kapteyn, Arie & Van Praag, Bernard M. S. & Van Herwaarden, Floor G., 1978. "Individual welfare functions and social reference spaces," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 173-177.
- Szpiro, George G, 1986. "Measuring Risk Aversion: An Alternative Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(1), pages 156-159, February.
- Van Herwaarden, Floor G. & Kapteyn, Arie, 1979. "Empirical comparison of the shape of welfare functions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 71-76.
- Harrison, Glenn W., 1986. "An experimental test for risk aversion," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 7-11.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bester, Helmut & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2004.
"Wages and productivity growth in a dynamic monopoly,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 83-100, January.
- Helmut Bester & Emmanuel Petrakis, "undated". "Wages and Productivity Growth in a Dynamic Monopoly," Papers 012, Departmental Working Papers.
- Bester, Helmut & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2001. "Wages and Productivity Growth in a Dynamic Monopoly," CEPR Discussion Papers 2707, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jürgen Antony & Torben Klarl & Alfred Maußner, 2012.
"Firm heterogeneity, credit constraints, and endogenous growth,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 105(3), pages 199-224, April.
- Jürgen Antony & Torben Klarl & Alfred Maußner, 2010. "Firm Heterogeneity, Credit Constraints, and Endogenous Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_045, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Torben Klarl & Alfred Maussner, 2010. "Firm Heterogeneity, Credit Constraints, and Endogenous Growth," Discussion Paper Series 311, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Hodgkinson, Ann & McPhee, Paul, 2002. "SME Information Sourcing for Innovation and Export Market Development: From Local or External Networks?," Economics Working Papers wp02-08, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Zoltán J. Ács & Pontus Braunerhjelm & David B. Audretsch & Bo Carlsson, 2015.
"The knowledge spillover theory of entrepreneurship,"
Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 7, pages 129-144
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zoltan Acs & Pontus Braunerhjelm & David Audretsch & Bo Carlsson, 2009. "The knowledge spillover theory of entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, pages 15-30.
- Zoltan Acs & David Audretsch & Erik Lehmann, 2013. "The knowledge spillover theory of entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, pages 757-774.
- Zoltan J. Acs & David B. Audretsch & Pontus Braunerhjelm & Bo Carlsson, 2005. "The Knowledge Spillover Theory of Entrepreneurship," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-27, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Acs, Zoltán J & Audretsch, David B & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Carlsson, Bo, 2005. "The Knowledge Spillover Theory of Entrepreneurship," CEPR Discussion Papers 5326, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acs, Zoltan & Audrestch, David & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Carlsson, Bo, 2007. "The Knowledge Spillover Theory of Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 77, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Sara Amoroso & Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Antonio Vezzani, 2017.
"R&D profitability: the role of risk and Knightian uncertainty,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 331-343, February.
- Sara Amoroso & Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello & Antonio Vezzani, 2015. "R&D profitability: the role of risk and Knightian uncertainty," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2015-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Nerlinger, Eric A. & Berger, Georg, 1995. "Technologieorientierte Industrien und Unternehmen: Alternative Definitionen," ZEW Discussion Papers 95-20, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Montresor, Sandro & Vezzani, Antonio, 2015.
"The production function of top R&D investors: Accounting for size and sector heterogeneity with quantile estimations,"
Elsevier, pages 381-393.
- Antonio Vezzani & Sandro Montresor, 2013. "The production function of top R&D investors: Accounting for size and sector heterogeneity with quantile estimations," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2013-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Mark Rogers, 2000. "Understanding Innovative Firms: An Empirical Analysis of the GAPS," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2000n08, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Fridh, Ann-Charlotte, 2003. "The Exit of Pharmacia and Regional Growth," Ratio Working Papers 22, The Ratio Institute.
- Wilfred Dolfsma & Gerben Velde, 2014. "Industry innovativeness, firm size, and entrepreneurship: Schumpeter Mark III?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 713-736, September.
- Andrea Canidio, 2012. "The Allocation of Scientific Talent," CEU Working Papers 2012_7, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 15 May 2012.
- Bos, Jaap W.B. & Kolari, James W. & van Lamoen, Ryan C.R., 2013.
"Competition and innovation: Evidence from financial services,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1590-1601.
- J.W.B. Bos & J. Kolari & R. van Lamoen, 2009. "Competition and Innovation: Evidence from Financial Services," Working Papers 09-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Dolfsma, Wilfred & van der Panne, Gerben, 2008. "Currents and sub-currents in innovation flows: Explaining innovativeness using new-product announcements," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1706-1716, December.
- James Love & Stephen Roper, 2002. "Internal Versus External R&D: A Study of R&D Choice with Sample Selection," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 239-255.
- Bester, Helmut & Milliou, Chrysovalantou & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2012. "Wage bargaining, productivity growth and long-run industry structure," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 923-930.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:90-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Roper, 2001. "Benchmarking Regional Innovation: A Comparison of Bavaria, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland," ERSA conference papers ersa01p39, European Regional Science Association.
- Mulligan, Robert F., 2004. "Fractal analysis of highly volatile markets: an application to technology equities," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 155-179, February.
- Álvarez, Roberto & Vergara, Sebastián, 2013. "Trade exposure, survival and growth of small and medium-size firms," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 185-201.
- Solomon Tadesse, 2005. "Financial Development and Technology," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp749, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bester, Helmut & Milliou, Chrysovalantou & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2009.
"Wages and productivity growth in a dynamic oligopoly,"
2009/18, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Bester, Helmut & Milliou, Chrysovalantou & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2009. "Wages and Productivity Growth in a Dynamic Oligopoly," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 287, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- F. Stam & Neil Thompson & Andrea Herrmann & Marko Hekkert, 2011. "Innovation barriers for small biotech, ICT and clean tech firms:Coping with knowledge leakage and legitimacy deficits," Scales Research Reports H201115, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Joana Costa & Aurora A. C. Teixeira, 2005. "Universities as sources of knowledge for innovation.The case of Technology Intensive Firms in Portugal," FEP Working Papers 181, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:23:y:1987:i:1:p:109-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.