Innovation processes in large technical systems: Market liberalization as a driver for radical change?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Islas, Jorge, 1997. "Getting round the lock-in in electricity generating systems: the example of the gas turbine," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 49-66, March.
- Jacques, Christiane & Lafrance, Gaetan & Doucet, Joseph A., 2001. "Inertia in the North American electricity industry: is it realistic to think that the Kyoto Protocol objectives can be met?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 453-463, May.
- Paul L. Joskow, 1998. "Electricity Sectors in Transition," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 25-52.
- Street, Penny & Miles, Ian, 1996. "Transition to alternative energy supply technologies : The case of windpower," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 413-425, May.
- Loiter, Jeffrey M. & Norberg-Bohm, Vicki, 1999. "Technology policy and renewable energy: public roles in the development of new energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 85-97, February.
- Proops, John, 2001. "The (non-) economics of the nuclear fuel cycle: an historical and discourse analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 13-19, October.
- David J. Teece, 2008.
"Firm organization, industrial structure, and technological innovation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Transfer And Licensing Of Know-How And Intellectual Property Understanding the Multinational Enterprise in the Modern World, chapter 11, pages 265-296
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- David J. Teece, 2003. "Firm Organization, Industrial Structure, and Technological Innovation," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Essays In Technology Management And Policy Selected Papers of David J Teece, chapter 6, pages 146-185 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Teece, David J., 1996. "Firm organization, industrial structure, and technological innovation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 193-224, November.
- van den Ende, Jan & Kemp, Rene, 1999. "Technological transformations in history: how the computer regime grew out of existing computing regimes," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 833-851, November.
- Enzensberger, N. & Wietschel, M. & Rentz, O., 2002. "Policy instruments fostering wind energy projects--a multi-perspective evaluation approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 793-801, July.
- Sioshansi, Fereidoon P., 2001. "US electricity restructuring experience: hits and misses," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-6, March.
- Rider, Gill, 1999. "Ten Lessons for the Changing European Electricity Landscape," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 13-19, April.
- Burns, Robert E. & Potter, Scott & Witkind-Davis, Vivian, 2004. "After the Lights Went out," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 11-15.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-337, May.
- Davies, Andrew, 1996. "Innovation in Large Technical Systems: The Case of Telecommunications," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(4), pages 1143-1180.
- Dooley, J J, 1998. "Unintended consequences: energy R&D in a deregulated energy market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 547-555, June.
- Hadjilambrinos, Constantine, 2000. "Understanding technology choice in electricity industries: a comparative study of France and Denmark," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(15), pages 1111-1126, December.
- Walker, William, 2000. "Entrapment in large technology systems: institutional commitment and power relations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7-8), pages 833-846, August.
- Sioshansi, Fereidoon P., 2001. "Competition in Liberalized European Electricity Markets," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 73-83, March.
- Sondreal, Everett A. & Jones, Michael L. & Groenewold, Gerald H., 2001. "Tides and Trends in the World's Electric Power Industry," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 61-79.
- Sine, Wesley D. & David, Robert J., 2003. "Environmental jolts, institutional change, and the creation of entrepreneurial opportunity in the US electric power industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 185-207, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:35:y:2006:i:5:p:609-625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .