Understanding technology choice in electricity industries: a comparative study of France and Denmark
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Midttun, Atle & Thomas, Steve, 1998. "Theoretical ambiguity and the weight of historical heritage: a comparative study of the British and Norwegian electricity liberalisation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 179-197, February.
- Blegaa, Sussanne & Josephsen, Lars & Meyer, Niels I. & Sorensen, Bent, 1977. "Alternative Danish energy planning," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 87-94, June.
- de Carmoy, Guy, 1982. "The new French energy policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 181-188, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nesta, Lionel & Vona, Francesco & Nicolli, Francesco, 2014.
"Environmental policies, competition and innovation in renewable energy,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 396-411.
- Lionel, Nesta & Vona, Francesco & Nicolli, Francesco, 2012. "Environmental Policies, Product Market Regulation and Innovation in Renewable Energy," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 143120, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Lionel Nesta & Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli, 2012. "Environmental Policies, Product Market Regulation and Innovation in Renewable Energy," Working Papers 2012.90, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lionel Nesta & Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli, 2012. "Environmental policies, product market regulation and innovation in renewable energy," Sciences Po publications 2012-25, Sciences Po.
- Lionel Nesta & Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli, 2012. "Environmental policies, product market regulation and innovation in renewable energy," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2012-25, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Burke, Paul J., 2013.
"The national-level energy ladder and its carbon implications,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(04), pages 484-503, August.
- Burke, Paul J., 2011. "The National-Level Energy Ladder and its Carbon Implications," Working Papers 249539, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Paul J. Burke, 2011. "The National-Level Energy Ladder and its Carbon Implications," CCEP Working Papers 1116, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Markard, Jochen & Petersen, Regula, 2009. "The offshore trend: Structural changes in the wind power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3545-3556, September.
- Markard, Jochen & Truffer, Bernhard, 2006. "Innovation processes in large technical systems: Market liberalization as a driver for radical change?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 609-625, June.
- Chalvatzis, Konstantinos J. & Hooper, Elizabeth, 2009. "Energy security vs. climate change: Theoretical framework development and experience in selected EU electricity markets," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2703-2709, December.
- Saidur, R. & Islam, M.R. & Rahim, N.A. & Solangi, K.H., 2010. "A review on global wind energy policy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 1744-1762, September.
- Darmani, Anna & Arvidsson, Niklas & Hidalgo, Antonio & Albors, Jose., 2014. "What drives the development of renewable energy technologies? Toward a typology for the systemic drivers," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 834-847.
- Lehtonen, Markku & Nye, Sheridan, 2009. "History of electricity network control and distributed generation in the UK and Western Denmark," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2338-2345, June.
- Emam, Sherief & Grebel, Thomas, 2014. "Rising energy prices and advances in renewable energy technologies," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 91, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Valentine, Scott Victor, 2010. "The socio-political economy of nuclear energy in China and India," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 3803-3813.
- Rinne, Sonja, 2018. "Radioinactive: Are nuclear power plant outages in France contagious to the German electricity price?," CIW Discussion Papers 3/2018, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Pahle, Michael, 2010. "Germany's dash for coal: Exploring drivers and factors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3431-3442, July.
- Watson, Jim & Kern, Florian & Markusson, Nils, 2014. "Resolving or managing uncertainties for carbon capture and storage: Lessons from historical analogues," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 192-204.
- Mah, Daphne Ngar-yin & Hills, Peter & Tao, Julia, 2014. "Risk perception, trust and public engagement in nuclear decision-making in Hong Kong," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 368-390.
- repec:eee:appene:v:218:y:2018:i:c:p:292-303 is not listed on IDEAS
- Solomon, Barry D. & Krishna, Karthik, 2011. "The coming sustainable energy transition: History, strategies, and outlook," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7422-7431.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:28:y:2000:i:15:p:1111-1126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.