A framework for evaluating the dynamic competitiveness of countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1991.
"Quality Ladders and Product Cycles,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 557-586.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1989. "Quality Ladders and Product Cycles," NBER Working Papers 3201, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989. "Quality Ladders And Product Cycles," Papers 152, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989. "Quality Ladders And Product Cycles," Papers 39-89, Tel Aviv.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1991.
"Quality Ladders in the Theory of Growth,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(1), pages 43-61.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989. "Quality Ledders In The Theory Of Growth," Papers 148, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1989. "Quality Ladders in the Theory of Growth," NBER Working Papers 3099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1990. "Comparative Advantage and Long-run Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(4), pages 796-815, September.
- Aiginger, Karl & Pfaffermayr, Michael, 1997. "Looking at the Cost Side of "Monopoly."," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 245-267, September.
- Guerrieri, Paolo & Milana, Carlo, 1995. "Changes and Trends in the World Trade in High-Technology Products," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 225-242, February.
- von Tunzelmann, G. N., 1995. "Government policy and the long-run dynamics of competitiveness," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Aiginger, Karl, 1997. "The Use of Unit Values to Discriminate between Price and Quality Competition," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(5), pages 571-592, September.
- Dieter Schumacher & Kurt Hornschild & Florian Straßberger & Harald Trabold, 1995. "Technologische Leistungsfähigkeit der westdeutschen Wirtschaft trotz einzelner Schwachstellen unterschätzt," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 62(33), pages 571-578.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karl Aiginger & Michael Landesmann, 2002. "Competitive Economic Performance: The European View," WIFO Working Papers 179, WIFO.
- Maciej Bloch & Tomasz Gajderowicz & Maciej Wilamowski, 2009. "The rankings of country competitiveness-attempt at assessment," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 23.
- Ulengin, Fusun & Ulengin, Burc & Onsel, Sule, 2002. "A power-based measurement approach to specify macroeconomic competitiveness of countries," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 203-226, September.
- Olczyk, Magdalena, 2008. "The competitiveness of Polish manufacturing export on the EU market in the years 2004-2006," MPRA Paper 33651, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:60625 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eckhard Siggel, 2006. "International Competitiveness and Comparative Advantage: A Survey and a Proposal for Measurement," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 137-159, June.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:58979 is not listed on IDEAS
- Psofogiorgos Nikolaos ALEXANDROS & Theodore METAXAS, 2016.
"“Porter vs Krugman”: History, Analysis and Critique of Regional Competitiveness,"
Journal of Economics and Political Economy,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 65-80, March.
- Psofogiorgos, Nikolaos - Alexandros & Metaxas, Theodore, 2015. "Porter vs Krugman: History, Analysis and Critique of Regional Competiveness," MPRA Paper 68151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BOJNEC, Stefan & FERTO, Imre, 2009. "Determinants of agro-food trade competition of Central European countries with the European Union," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 327-337, June.
- MIREA, Viorica & MIREA, Gabriel, 2011. "Approaches Of The Competitiveness At The Macroeconomic Level," Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series, Universitatea Spiru Haret, vol. 2(2), pages 35-48.
- Ülengin, Füsun & Kabak, Özgür & Önsel, Sule & Aktas, Emel & Parker, Barnett R., 2011. "The competitiveness of nations and implications for human development," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 16-27, March.
- Karl Aiginger, 2006. "Revisiting an Evasive Concept: Introduction to the Special Issue on Competitiveness," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 63-66, June.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2012. "Les indices composites sont-ils de bonnes mesures de la compétitivité des pays ?," Larefi Working Papers 1205, Larefi, Université Bordeaux 4.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:25902 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fritz Breuss, 2005. "Die Zukunft der Lissabon-Strategie," WIFO Working Papers 244, WIFO.
- Doris Ritzberger-Grünwald & Julia Wörz, 2010. "Wechselkurse und österreichischer Außenhandel," FIW Policy Brief series 005, FIW.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:58723 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karl Aiginger, 2006. "Competitiveness: From a Dangerous Obsession to a Welfare Creating Ability with Positive Externalities," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 161-177, June.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:60592 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ferto, Imre, 2008. "Comparative Advantage And Trade Competitiveness In Hungarian Agriculture," Bulletin of the Szent Istvan University 43326, Szent Istvan University, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Thomas Bernhardt, 2013. "Developing countries in the global apparel value chain: a tale of upgrading and downgrading experiences," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-22, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2012. "Les indices composites sont-ils de bonnes mesures de la compétitivité des pays ?," Working Papers hal-00745413, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:9:y:1998:i:2:p:159-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.