Intellectual capital elements and organizational performance of Russian manufacturing companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David J. Teece, 2008.
"Firm organization, industrial structure, and technological innovation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: The Transfer And Licensing Of Know-How And Intellectual Property Understanding the Multinational Enterprise in the Modern World, chapter 11, pages 265-296,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Teece, David J., 1996. "Firm organization, industrial structure, and technological innovation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 193-224, November.
- David J. Teece, 2003. "Firm Organization, Industrial Structure, and Technological Innovation," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Essays In Technology Management And Policy Selected Papers of David J Teece, chapter 6, pages 146-185, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Carl F. Fey & Daniel R. Denison, 2003. "Organizational Culture And Effectiveness: Can American Theory Be Applied In Russia?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-598, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Angel Barajas & Elena Shakina, 2012. "The Relationship Between Intellectual Capital Quality And Corporate Performances: An Empirical Study Of Russian And European Companies," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 57(192), pages 79-98, January –.
- Furman, Jeffrey L. & Porter, Michael E. & Stern, Scott, 2002. "The determinants of national innovative capacity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 899-933, August.
- Sydler, Renato & Haefliger, Stefan & Pruksa, Robert, 2014. "Measuring intellectual capital with financial figures: Can we predict firm profitability?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 244-259.
- Johnson, Robert & Soenen, Luc, 2003. "Indicators of Successful Companies," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 364-369, June.
- Carl F. Fey & Daniel R. Denison, 2003. "Organizational Culture and Effectiveness: Can American Theory Be Applied in Russia?," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(6), pages 686-706, December.
More about this item
Keywordsintellectual capital; organizational performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sps:wpaper:6413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lena Manaeva). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sompuru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.