Perceptions of organizational culture, leadership effectiveness and personal effectiveness across six countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- MacKenzie, Scott B. & Podsakoff, Philip M. & Fetter, Richard, 1991. "Organizational citizenship behavior and objective productivity as determinants of managerial evaluations of salespersons' performance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 123-150, October.
- Ensari, Nurcan & Murphy, Susan Elaine, 2003. "Cross-cultural variations in leadership perceptions and attribution of charisma to the leader," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-2), pages 52-66.
- Carl F. Fey & Daniel R. Denison, 2003. "Organizational Culture And Effectiveness: Can American Theory Be Applied In Russia?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-598, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrade, Monica & Göksel, Doç. Dr. Aykut, 2017. "Organizational alignment in public administration: case study of Ministry of Justice of Cape Verde," MPRA Paper 76690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Flatten, Tessa & Adams, Daniel & Brettel, Malte, 2015. "Fostering absorptive capacity through leadership: A cross-cultural analysis," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 519-534.
- Ghinea Valentina Mihaela & Moroianu Mădălina, 2016. "HR strategy – necessity or fad for business sustainability?," Management & Marketing, De Gruyter Open, vol. 11(2), pages 458-469, July.
- Ambrož Milan & Praprotnik Martina, 2008. "Organisational Effectiveness and Customer Satisfaction," Organizacija, De Gruyter Open, vol. 41(5), pages 161-173, September.
- Engelen, Andreas, 2010. "Entrepreneurial orientation as a function of national cultural variations in two countries," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 354-368, December.
- Ruth Maria Stock & Nils Lennart Schnarr, 2016. "Exploring The Product Innovation Outcomes Of Corporate Culture And Executive Leadership," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(01), pages 1-33, January.
- Engelen, Andreas & Brettel, Malte & Wiest, Gregor, 2012. "Cross-functional Integration and New Product Performance — The Impact of National and Corporate Culture," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 52-65.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational culture National differences Leadership effectiveness Personal effectiveness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intman:v:13:y:2007:i:2:p:204-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/601266/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.