Performance implications of institutionalization process in family-owned businesses: Evidence from an emerging economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aldrich, Howard E. & Cliff, Jennifer E., 2003. "The pervasive effects of family on entrepreneurship: toward a family embeddedness perspective," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 573-596, September.
- Yilmaz, Cengiz & Alpkan, Lutfihak & Ergun, Ercan, 2005. "Cultural determinants of customer- and learning-oriented value systems and their joint effects on firm performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 1340-1352, October.
- Schulze, William S. & Lubatkin, Michael H. & Dino, Richard N., 2003. "Toward a theory of agency and altruism in family firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 473-490, July.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kabasakal, Hayat & Bodur, Muzaffer, 2002. "Arabic cluster: a bridge between East and West," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 40-54, April.
- Olson, Patricia D. & Zuiker, Virginia S. & Danes, Sharon M. & Stafford, Kathryn & Heck, Ramona K. Z. & Duncan, Karen A., 2003. "The impact of the family and the business on family business sustainability," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 639-666, September.
- Carl F. Fey & Daniel R. Denison, 2003. "Organizational Culture And Effectiveness: Can American Theory Be Applied In Russia?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-598, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Habbershon, Timothy G. & Williams, Mary & MacMillan, Ian C., 2003. "A unified systems perspective of family firm performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 451-465, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roland Kidwell & Franz Kellermanns & Kimberly Eddleston, 2012. "Harmony, Justice, Confusion, and Conflict in Family Firms: Implications for Ethical Climate and the “Fredo Effect”," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(4), pages 503-517, April.
- Harun Taşkin & Ünal Atakan Kahraman & Cemalettin Kubat, 0. "Evaluation of the hospital service in Turkey using fuzzy decision making approach," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-12.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational institutionalization Family firms Organizational adaptability Organizational performance Emerging markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:43:y:2008:i:4:p:435-448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.