Organizational Culture And Effectiveness: Can American Theory Be Applied In Russia?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J Michael Geringer & Louis Hebert, 1989. "Control and Performance of International Joint Ventures," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 20(2), pages 235-254, June.
- Shekshnia, Stanislav, 1998. "Western multinationals' human resource practices in Russia," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 460-465, August.
- Puffer, Sheila M. & McCarthy, Daniel J. & Naumov, Alexander I., 1997. "Russian managers' beliefs about work: Beyond the stereotypes," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 258-276, October.
- Fey, Carl, 1995. "Important design characteristics for Russian -- Foreign joint ventures," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 405-415, December.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational Culture; Effectiveness; Russia; Transition Economies;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2004-06-27 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CIS-2004-06-27 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EVO-2004-06-27 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2004-06-27 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TRA-2003-11-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2003-598. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .