Important design characteristics for Russian -- Foreign joint ventures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wright, Mike & Filatotchev, Igor & Buck, Trevor & Bishop, Kate, 2002. "Foreign partners in the Former Soviet Union," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 165-179, October.
- Francesco Giacobbe & Peter Booth, 2009. "Controlling International Joint Ventures: An Investigation of Australian Parent Partners," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 19(2), pages 103-116, June.
- Drogendijk, H.J., 2001. "Expansion patterns of Dutch firms in Central and Eastern Europe : Learning to internationalize," Other publications TiSEM 18571cef-0dd0-46ff-82aa-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Meyer, Klaus E., 2002. "Management challenges in privatization acquisitions in transition economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 266-276, January.
- Tatoglu, Ekrem & Glaister, Keith W., 1998. "Performance of international joint ventures in Turkey: perspectives of Western firms and Turkish firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(6), pages 635-656, November.
- Carl F. Fey & Daniel R. Denison, 2003. "Organizational Culture And Effectiveness: Can American Theory Be Applied In Russia?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-598, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Anna Zubkovskaya & Snejina Michailova, 2014. "THE DEVELOPMENT OF RUSSIAN MULTINATIONAL ENTERPRISES FROM THE 1990s TO THE PRESENT," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 5(2).
- Larimo, Jorma & Le Nguyen, Huu & Ali, Tahir, 2016. "Performance measurement choices in international joint ventures: What factors drive them?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 877-887.
- Mihailova, Irina, 2015. "Outcomes of learning through JVs for local parent firms in transition economies: Evidence from Russia," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 220-233.
- Zheng Xiaosong & Zhang Jinming, 2011. "Factors Influencing International Joint Venture Performance in China," Annals - Economic and Administrative Series -, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 5(1), pages 167-184, December.
- Fey, Carl F. & Beamish, Paul W., 2000. "Joint venture conflict: the case of Russian international joint ventures," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 139-162, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:13:y:1995:i:4:p:405-415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.