Arabic cluster: a bridge between East and West
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. & Marina Rosser, 1998. "Islamic and Neo-Confucian Perspectives on the New Traditional Economy," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 24(2), pages 217-227, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karartı, Tuncay, 2014. "Concvergence or Divergence? Analysis of Human Resource Practices in SME Turkey," MPRA Paper 54389, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Serap Kavas & Ayse Gunduz-Hosgor, 2010. "Divorce and family change revisited: professional women’s divorce experience in Turkey," Demográfia English Edition, Hungarian Demographic Research Institute, vol. 53(5), pages 102-126.
- Sungu Armagan & Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Gerardo A. Okhuysen & Adam D. Galinsky, 2009. "Power and temporal commitment preference: An investigation in Portugal, Turkey, and the United States," Working Papers 42, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Demirbag, Mehmet & Apaydin, Marina & Tatoglu, Ekrem, 2011. "Survival of Japanese subsidiaries in the Middle East and North Africa," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 411-425, October.
- Gunawan, Janti & Rose, Elizabeth L., 2014. "Absorptive capacity development in Indonesian exporting firms: How do institutions matter?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 45-54.
- repec:gam:jadmsc:v:7:y:2017:i:2:p:9-:d:97618 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karatepe, Osman M. & Yavas, Ugur & Babakus, Emin & Avci, Turgay, 2006. "Does gender moderate the effects of role stress in frontline service jobs?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1087-1093, October.
- Alpay, Güven & Bodur, Muzaffer & YIlmaz, Cengiz & Çetinkaya, Saadet & ArIkan, Laçin, 2008. "Performance implications of institutionalization process in family-owned businesses: Evidence from an emerging economy," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 435-448, October.
- Ralston, David A. & Egri, Carolyn P. & Riddle, Liesl & Butt, Arif & Dalgic, Tevfik & Brock, David M., 2012. "Managerial values in the greater Middle East: Similarities and differences across seven countries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 480-492.
- Turker, Duygu, 2014. "Analyzing relational sources of power at the interorganizational communication system," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 509-517.
- Deepa Chandrasekaran & Gerard J. Tellis, 2008. "Global Takeoff of New Products: Culture, Wealth, or Vanishing Differences?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(5), pages 844-860, 09-10.
- Lale Tüzüner, 2014. "Human resource management in Turkey," Chapters,in: The Development of Human Resource Management Across Nations, chapter 17, pages 437-460 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tim Jacoby & Alpaslan Özerdem, 2008. "The role of the state in the Turkish earthquake of 1999," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 297-310.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:1:p:147-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, Vishal K. & Goktan, A. Banu & Gunay, Gonca, 2014. "Gender differences in evaluation of new business opportunity: A stereotype threat perspective," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 273-288.
- Kabasakal, Hayat & Dastmalchian, Ali & Karacay, Gaye & Bayraktar, Secil, 2012. "Leadership and culture in the MENA region: An analysis of the GLOBE project," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 519-529.
- Ayman Haddad & Wasim AlShattarat & Naser AbuGhazaleh & Haitham Nobanee, 2015. "The impact of ownership structure and family board domination on voluntary disclosure for Jordanian listed companies," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(2), pages 203-234, December.
- Al-Khatib, Jamal A. & Vitell, Scott J. & Rexeisen, Richard & Rawwas, Mohammed, 2005. "Inter-country differences of consumer ethics in Arab countries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 495-516, August.
- Ahmet H., Kirca, 2011. "The effects of market orientation on subsidiary performance: Empirical evidence from MNCs in Turkey," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 447-454, October.
- Berger, Ron & Silbiger, Avi & Herstein, Ram & Barnes, Bradley R., 2015. "Analyzing business-to-business relationships in an Arab context," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 454-464.
- Chen, Yangyang & Dou, Paul Y. & Rhee, S. Ghon & Truong, Cameron & Veeraraghavan, Madhu, 2015. "National culture and corporate cash holdings around the world," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1-18.
- Demirbag, Mehmet & Tatoglu, Ekrem & Glaister, Keith W. & Zaim, Selim, 2010. "Measuring strategic decision making efficiency in different country contexts: A comparison of British and Turkish firms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 95-104, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:37:y:2002:i:1:p:40-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .