Cultural determinants of customer- and learning-oriented value systems and their joint effects on firm performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Conduit, Jodie & Mavondo, Felix T., 2001. "How critical is internal customer orientation to market orientation?1," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 11-24, January.
- Harry G Barkema & Freek Vermeulen, 1997. "What Differences in the Cultural Backgrounds of Partners Are Detrimental for International Joint Ventures?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 28(4), pages 845-864, December.
- Karen L Newman & Stanley D Nollen, 1996. "Culture and Congruence: The Fit Between Management Practices and national Culture," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(4), pages 753-779, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cadden, Trevor & Millar, Keith & Treacy, Raymond & Humphreys, Paul, 2020. "The mediating influence of organisational cultural practices in successful lean management implementation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 229(C).
- Engin Deniz Eris & Omur Neczan Timurcanday Ozmen, 2012. "The Effect of Market Orientation, Learning Orientation and Innovativeness on Firm Performance: A Research from Turkish Logistics Sector," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), International Hellenic University (IHU), Kavala Campus, Greece (formerly Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology - EMaTTech), vol. 5(1), pages 77-108, April.
- Radojevic, Tijana & Stanisic, Nemanja & Stanic, Nenad, 2019. "The culture of hospitality: From anecdote to evidence," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(C).
- Ondřej Částek, 2018. "Performance Factors of Czech Companies Identified Using Statistical Pattern Recognition: Interpretation of Results," Prague Economic Papers, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2018(4), pages 397-416.
- Li, Ji & Chu, Chris W.L. & Wang, Xinran & Zhu, Hong & Tang, Guiyao & Chen, Yuanyi, 2012. "Symbiotic ownership, cultural alignment, and firm performance: A test among international strategic alliances," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 987-997.
- Hakki Yildirmaz & M. Atilla Öner & Nicole Herrmann, 2018. "Impact of Knowledge Management Capabilities on New Product Development and Company Performance," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(04), pages 1-34, August.
- Osman Yilmaz & Pinar Comez, 2016. "The Effect of Structural Capital on Enterprise (Qualitative and Quantitative) Performance," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(6), pages 143-156, June.
- Alpay, Güven & Bodur, Muzaffer & YIlmaz, Cengiz & Çetinkaya, Saadet & ArIkan, Laçin, 2008. "Performance implications of institutionalization process in family-owned businesses: Evidence from an emerging economy," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 435-448, October.
- Gunday, Gurhan & Ulusoy, Gunduz & Kilic, Kemal & Alpkan, Lutfihak, 2011. "Effects of innovation types on firm performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 662-676, October.
- Wales, William & Beliaeva, Tatiana & Shirokova, Galina & Stettler, Tatiana R. & Gupta, Vishal K., 2020. "Orienting toward sales growth? Decomposing the variance attributed to three fundamental organizational strategic orientations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 498-510.
- Dahlgrün, Philipp W. & Bausch, Andreas, 2019. "How Opportunistic Culture Affects Financial Performance in Outsourcing Relationships: A Meta-Analysis," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 81-100.
- Gungor Hacioglu & Osman Gök, 2013. "Marketing performance measurement: marketing metrics in Turkish firms," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(sup1), pages 413-432, June.
- Kong YuSheng & Masud Ibrahim, 2020. "Innovation Capabilities, Innovation Types, and Firm Performance: Evidence From the Banking Sector of Ghana," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(2), pages 21582440209, May.
- Willy Bolander & William J. Zahn & Terry W. Loe & Melissa Clark, 2017. "Managing New Salespeople’s Ethical Behaviors during Repetitive Failures: When Trying to Help Actually Hurts," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 144(3), pages 519-532, September.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:preprint:id:659:p:1-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Skerlavaj, Miha & Stemberger, Mojca Indihar & Skrinjar, Rok & Dimovski, Vlado, 2007. "Organizational learning culture--the missing link between business process change and organizational performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 346-367, April.
- Cagri Bulut & Cengiz Yilmaz & Lutfihak Alpkan, 2009. "Pazar Oryantasyonu Boyutlarinin Firma Performansina Etkileri," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 9(2), pages 513-538.
- Ngo, Liem Viet & O'Cass, Aron, 2013. "Innovation and business success: The mediating role of customer participation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1134-1142.
- Mohammad Nabil Shaaban & Soha Ashraf Ghoneim, 2017. "Assessing the Effect of Customer Relationship Management on Hotels’ Marketing Performance: The Mediating Role of Marketing Capabilities – Evidence from Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt," Tourism Research Institute, Journal of Tourism Research, vol. 18(1), pages 84-104, November.
- Tajeddini, Kayhan & Elg, Ulf & Trueman, Myfanwy, 2013. "Efficiency and effectiveness of small retailers: The role of customer and entrepreneurial orientation," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 453-462.
- Hernan G. Roxas & Val Lindsay & Nicholas Ashill & Antong Victorio, 2007. "Institutional analysis of strategic choice of micro, small, and medium enterprises : a conceptual framework," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 44(1), pages 151-186, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:58:y:2005:i:10:p:1340-1352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.