Employee Orientation and Performance: An Exploration of the Mediating Role of Customer Orientation
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Emmanuella Plakoyiannaki & Nikolaos Tzokas & Pavlos Dimitratos & Michael Saren, 2008. "How Critical is Employee Orientation for Customer Relationship Management? Insights from a Case Study," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 268-293, 03.
- Gounaris, Spiros P., 2006. "Internal-market orientation and its measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 432-448, April.
- B�rd Kuvaas, 2008. "An Exploration of How the Employee-Organization Relationship Affects the Linkage Between Perception of Developmental Human Resource Practices and Employee Outcomes," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 1-25, 01.
- Gerald E. Fryxell & Robert S. Dooley & Wing-Sun Li, 2004. "The Role of Trustworthiness in Maintaining Employee Commitment During Restructuring in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 515-533, December.
- Conduit, Jodie & Mavondo, Felix T., 2001. "How critical is internal customer orientation to market orientation?1," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 11-24, January.
- JS Armstrong & Terry Overton, 2005. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," General Economics and Teaching 0502044, EconWPA.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:91:y:2010:i:1:p:111-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.