Employee Orientation and Performance: An Exploration of the Mediating Role of Customer Orientation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Emmanuella Plakoyiannaki & Nikolaos Tzokas & Pavlos Dimitratos & Michael Saren, 2008. "How Critical is Employee Orientation for Customer Relationship Management? Insights from a Case Study," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 268-293, 03.
- JS Armstrong & Terry Overton, 2005. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," General Economics and Teaching 0502044, EconWPA.
- B�rd Kuvaas, 2008. "An Exploration of How the Employee-Organization Relationship Affects the Linkage Between Perception of Developmental Human Resource Practices and Employee Outcomes," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 1-25, 01.
- Gerald E. Fryxell & Robert S. Dooley & Wing-Sun Li, 2004. "The Role of Trustworthiness in Maintaining Employee Commitment During Restructuring in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 515-533, December.
- Conduit, Jodie & Mavondo, Felix T., 2001. "How critical is internal customer orientation to market orientation?1," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 11-24, January.
- Gounaris, Spiros P., 2006. "Internal-market orientation and its measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 432-448, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:91:y:2010:i:1:p:111-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.