Organizational citizenship behavior and objective productivity as determinants of managerial evaluations of salespersons' performance
- MacKenzie, Scott B.
- Podsakoff, Philip M.
- Fetter, Richard
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 50 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp|
- Wohlgemuth, Veit & Berger, Elisabeth S.C. & Wenzel, Matthias, 2016. "More than just financial performance: Trusting investors in social trading," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 4970-4974.
- Charness, Gary & Levine, David I., 2002.
"Changes in the employment contract?: Evidence from a quasi-experiment,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 391-405, April.
- Charness, Gary B & Levine, David I. I., 1999. "Changes In The Employment Contract? Evidence From A Quasi-Experiment," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt5jz354m3, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Chaness, Gary & Levine, David I., 1999. "Changes in the Employment Contract? Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt4p535308, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Chaness, G. & Levine, D.I., 1999. "Changes in the Employment Contract? Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment," Papers 70, California Berkeley - Institute of Industrial Relations.
- Hartmann, Nathaniel N. & Rutherford, Brian N. & Feinberg, Richard & Anderson, James G., 2014. "Antecedents of mentoring: Do multi-faceted job satisfaction and affective organizational commitment matter?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(9), pages 2039-2044.
- Gary Charness & David I. Levine, 2000. "When are Layoffs Acceptable? Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 53(3), pages 381-400, April.
- Gary Charness & David I. Levine, 1999. "When are layoffs acceptable? Evidence from a quasi-experiment," Economics Working Papers 369, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Charness, Gary B & Levine, David I. I., 2000. "When Are Layoffs Acceptable? Evidence From A Quasi-Experiment," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt4vs7h4hh, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Turnipseed, David L., 2002. "Are good soldiers good?: Exploring the link between organization citizenship behavior and personal ethics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Kwantes, Catherine T. & Boglarsky, Cheryl A., 2007. "Perceptions of organizational culture, leadership effectiveness and personal effectiveness across six countries," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 204-230, June.
- Hui, Chun & Law, Kenneth S. & Chen, Zhen Xiong, 1999. "A Structural Equation Model of the Effects of Negative Affectivity, Leader-Member Exchange, and Perceived Job Mobility on In-role and Extra-role Performance: A Chinese Case," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 3-21, January.
- Verbeke, W.J.M.I. & Belschak, F.D. & Wuyts, S.H.K. & Bagozzi, R.P., 2004. "Account Managers Creation of Social Capital: Communal and Instrumental Investments and Performance Implications," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-011-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Puffer, Sheila M., 1997. "Soviet and American managers' reward allocations: A dependency approach," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(5), pages 453-476, October.
- Lai, Christine & Singh, Barjinder & Alshwer, Abdullah A. & Shaffer, Margaret A., 2014. "Building and Leveraging Interpersonal Trust Within and Across MNE Subsidiaries: A Social Exchange Perspective," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 312-326.
- Yoon, Mahn Hee & Suh, Jaebeom, 2003. "Organizational citizenship behaviors and service quality as external effectiveness of contact employees," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 597-611, August.
- Barksdale, Kevin & Werner, Jon M., 2001. "Managerial ratings of in-role behaviors, organizational citizenship behaviors, and overall performance: testing different models of their relationship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 145-155, February.
- Podsakoff, Philip M. & Bommer, William H. & Podsakoff, Nathan P. & MacKenzie, Scott B., 2006. "Relationships between leader reward and punishment behavior and subordinate attitudes, perceptions, and behaviors: A meta-analytic review of existing and new research," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 113-142, March.
- Hill, Aaron D. & Kern, David A. & White, Margaret A., 2014. "Are we overconfident in executive overconfidence research? An examination of the convergent and content validity of extant unobtrusive measures," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(7), pages 1414-1420.
- Hannah, Sean T. & Avolio, Bruce J. & Walumbwa, Fred O. & Chan, Adrian, 2012. "Leader Self and Means Efficacy: A multi-component approach," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 143-161.
- Verbeke, W.J.M.I. & Belschak, F.D. & Bagozzi, R.P., 2004. "The Adaptive Consequences of Pride in Personal Selling," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-012-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:50:y:1991:i:1:p:123-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed