The Relationship Between Intellectual Capital Quality And Corporate Performances: An Empirical Study Of Russian And European Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bontis, Nick & Dragonetti, Nicola C. & Jacobsen, Kristine & Roos, Göran, 1999. "The knowledge toolbox:: A review of the tools available to measure and manage intangible resources," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 391-402, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hig:wpaper:33man2015 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreeva, T. & Garanina, T., 2015. "Intellectual capital elements and organizational performance of Russian manufacturing companies," Working Papers 6413, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Elena Shakina & Angel Barajas, 2014. "Intangible-Intensive Profile Of A Company: The Key To Outperforming," HSE Working papers WP BRP 22/MAN/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Elena Shakina & Maria Molodchik, 2013. "Intangible-driven value creation: supporting and obstructing factors," HSE Working papers WP BRP 24/FE/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:1115-1122 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsintellectual capital; institutional drivers; company performance;
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:beo:journl:v:57:y:2012:i:192:p:79-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Goran Petrić). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efbeoyu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.