The knowledge toolbox:: A review of the tools available to measure and manage intangible resources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asrilhant, Boris & Dyson, Robert G. & Meadows, Maureen, 2007. "On the strategic project management process in the UK upstream oil and gas sector," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 89-103, February.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3748 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ramírez Córcoles, Yolanda & Santos Peñalver, Jesús F., 2013. "Propuesta de un Informe de Capital Intelectual para las instituciones de educación superior españolas/Proposal of Intellectual Capital Report to Spanish Higher Education Institutions," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 31, pages 525-554, Septiembr.
- Giuseppe Marzo, 2013. "Some Unintended Consequences of Metaphors: The Case of Capital in Intellectual Capital Research," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(3-4), pages 111-140.
- Cash, Scottye J. & Ingram, Stephanie D. & Biben, Denise S. & McKeever, Shann J. & Thompson, Ronald W. & Ferrell, Jared Z., 2012. "Moving forward without looking back: Performance management systems as real-time evidence-based practice tools," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 655-659.
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:12:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11628-017-0342-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jill Hooks & Natasja Steenkamp & Ross Stewart, 2010. "Interpreting pictorial messages of intellectual capital in company media," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(3), pages 353-378, August.
- Júlio Paulo da Silva Martins, 2008. "Management Control Of Intangibles," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(3), pages 307-325.
- Mohsen Iranmahd & Mahmoud Moeinaddin & Nasim Shahmoradi & Forough Heyrani, 2014. "The Effect of Intellectual Capital on Cost of Finance and Firm Value," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(2), pages 1-8, April.
- Nancy Vargas & M. Begoña Lloria & Salvador Roig-Dobón, 2016. "Main drivers of human capital, learning and performance," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(5), pages 961-978, October.
- repec:fan:macoma:v:html10.3280/maco2017-003008 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fábio Ferreira Batista & Antonio Carlos da R. Xavier & Luiz Carlos Mendes & Gerson Rosemberg, 2007. "Gestão do Conhecimento em Organizações Públicas de Saúde," Discussion Papers 1316, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Ljupco Eftimov; & Lucija Eftimova & Marina Serafimoska, 2008. "The Importance Of Balanced Scorecard As A Strategic Management Tool And Its Implementation In The Companies In R. Macedonia And Worldwide," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 21-32, December.
- Robert Huggins & Piers Thompson, 2015. "Entrepreneurship, innovation and regional growth: a network theory," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 103-128, June.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:522-531 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emilio Passetti & Andrea Tenucci & Lino Cinquini & Marco Frey, 2008. "Communicating Intellectual Capital: Evidence from Social and Sustainability Reporting," Working Papers 200805, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Rice, Gillian, 2003. "The challenge of creativity and culture: a framework for analysis with application to Arabian Gulf firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 461-477, August.
- Charles Daussy, 2013. "Can Social Responsibility Paradoxically Strengthen The Importance Of Finance?," Post-Print hal-01002375, HAL.
- Mohamed Ali Boujelbene & Habib Affes, 2013. "Perceptions Du Capital Intellectuel Par Les Managers Etude Empirique Dans Le Contexte Tunisien," Post-Print hal-00991699, HAL.
- Ferrer, Julian & Ríos, Manriquez, 2006.
"Administración del conocimiento en instituciones de educación superior. Un análisis conceptual
[Knowledge management in higher education. A conceptual analysis]," MPRA Paper 2622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tommaso Pucci & Christian Simoni & Lorenzo Zanni, 2015. "Measuring the relationship between marketing assets, intellectual capital and firm performance," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 19(3), pages 589-616, August.
- Angel Barajas & Elena Shakina, 2012. "The Relationship Between Intellectual Capital Quality And Corporate Performances: An Empirical Study Of Russian And European Companies," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 57(192), pages 79-98, January –.
- Claudiu-Marian Gruian, 2011. "The Influence Of Intellectual Capital On Romanian Companies‘ Financial Performance," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(13), pages 1-9.
- repec:jso:coejbm:v:4:y:2016:i:4:p:204-219 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tai-Yoo Kim & Mi-Ae Jung & Eungdo Kim & Eunnyeong Heo, 2011. "The Faster-Accelerating Growth of the Knowledge-Based Society," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201181, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2011.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:17:y:1999:i:4:p:391-402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.