Intangible-driven value creation: supporting and obstructing factors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Lehn & Anil K. Makhija, 1997. "Eva, Accounting Profits, And Ceo Turnover: An Empirical Examination, 1985-1994," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 10(2), pages 90-97.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Fernández, Pablo, 2002. "EVA, Economic profit and cash value added do NOT measure shareholder value creation," IESE Research Papers D/453, IESE Business School.
- Chun-Yao Tseng, 2008. "Internal R&D effort, external imported technology and economic value added: empirical study of Taiwan's electronic industry," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(8), pages 1073-1082.
- Angel Barajas & Elena Shakina, 2012. "The Relationship Between Intellectual Capital Quality And Corporate Performances: An Empirical Study Of Russian And European Companies," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 57(192), pages 79-98, January –.
More about this item
Keywordsintangibles; economic value added; market value; empirical study.;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:24/fe/2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .