Intangible-driven value creation: supporting and obstructing factors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Lehn & Anil K. Makhija, 1997. "Eva, Accounting Profits, And Ceo Turnover: An Empirical Examination, 1985-1994," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 10(2), pages 90-97.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Fernández, Pablo, 2002. "EVA, Economic profit and cash value added do NOT measure shareholder value creation," IESE Research Papers D/453, IESE Business School.
- Theo, Wai Lip & Lim, Jeng Shiun & Ho, Wai Shin & Hashim, Haslenda & Lee, Chew Tin & Muis, Zarina Abdul, 2017. "Optimisation of oil palm biomass and palm oil mill effluent (POME) utilisation pathway for palm oil mill cluster with consideration of BioCNG distribution network," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 865-883.
- Chun-Yao Tseng, 2008. "Internal R&D effort, external imported technology and economic value added: empirical study of Taiwan's electronic industry," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(8), pages 1073-1082.
- Angel Barajas & Elena Shakina, 2012. "The Relationship Between Intellectual Capital Quality And Corporate Performances: An Empirical Study Of Russian And European Companies," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 57(192), pages 79-98, January –.
More about this item
Keywordsintangibles; economic value added; market value; empirical study.;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:24/fe/2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.