Financial Institutions and Chinese Investment: The Review of China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Arshad Khan & Sajawal Khan, 2007. "Financial Sector Restructuring in Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 12(Special E), pages 98-125, September.
- Yaâ€™u M. Damagum & Abdulrasheed Balogun & Emmanuel Ib Chima, 2015. "An Empirical Investigation into Determinants of Shareholders Value Creation among Banks in Nigeria," International Journal of Empirical Finance, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 4(6), pages 345-353.
- Harmsen, Hanne & Jensen, Bjarne, 2004. "Identifying the determinants of value creation in the market: A competence-based approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(5), pages 533-547, May.
- Thomas Korankye, 2013. "Determinants of Shareholder Value Creation of Listed Banks in Ghana," International Journal of Empirical Finance, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 7-12.
- Ron Kasznik & Maureen F. McNichols, 2002. "Does Meeting Earnings Expectations Matter? Evidence from Analyst Forecast Revisions and Share Prices," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 727-759, June.
- Radić, Nemanja, 2015. "Shareholder value creation in Japanese banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 199-207.
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1995. "Size and Book-to-Market Factors in Earnings and Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 131-155, March.
- B. Rajesh Kumar, 2015. "Determinants of Value Creation: An Empirical Examination from UAE Market," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 75-85.
- Fiordelisi, Franco & Molyneux, Phil, 2010. "The determinants of shareholder value in European banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1189-1200, June.
More about this item
KeywordsShareholders value creation; Leverage; Dividend policy; and Return on equity; CPEC.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eur:ejesjr:254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (European Center for Science Education and Research) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask European Center for Science Education and Research to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://journals.euser.org/index.php/ejes .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.