EVA, Economic profit and cash value added do NOT measure shareholder value creation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert T. Kleiman, 1999. "Some New Evidence On Eva Companies," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 12(2), pages 80-91.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saadet Kasman & Adnan Kasman, 2011. "Efficiency, Productivity and Stock Performance: Evidence from the Turkish Banking Sector," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(3), pages 355-372, September.
- Herciu, Mihaela & Ogrean, Claudia & Belascu, Lucian, 2009.
"La dynamique du binôme capital financier – capital intellectuel dans la création de la valeur de l’entreprise dans une société basée sur la connaissance
[The dynamics of the financial capital – int," MPRA Paper 16305, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akalu, M.M. & Turner, J.R., 2001. "The Practice of Investment Appraisal," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-77-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Akalu, M.M. & Turner, J.R., 2002. "Adding Shareholder Value through Project Performance Measurement, Monitoring & Control," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-38-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Elena Shakina & Maria Molodchik, 2013. "Intangible-driven value creation: supporting and obstructing factors," HSE Working papers WP BRP 24/FE/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Akalu, M.M. & Turner, J.R., 2001. "Investment Appraisal Process," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-78-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Profit; correlations;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2002-11-18 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2002-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2002-11-18 (Corporate Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.