Corporate Risk Management as a Lever for Shareholder Value Creation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Sohnke M. Bartram, 2001. "Corporate Risk Management as a Lever for Shareholder Value Creation," Finance 0108002, EconWPA, revised 10 Aug 2001.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexius, Annika, 1996. "Long Run Real Exchange Rates - A Cointegration Analysis," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 119, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Abuaf, Niso & Jorion, Philippe, 1990. " Purchasing Power Parity in the Long Run," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(1), pages 157-174, March.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
- Adler, Michael & Lehmann, Bruce, 1983. " Deviations from Purchasing Power Parity in the Long Run," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(5), pages 1471-1487, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hong, Gwangheon & Sarkar, Sudipto, 2008. "Commodity betas with mean reverting output prices," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1286-1296, July.
- Chaudhry, Dr. Naveed Iqbal & Mehmood, Mian Saqib & Mehmood, Asif, 2014. "Determinants of corporate hedging policies and derivatives usage in risk management practices of non-financial firms," MPRA Paper 57562, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Jul 2014.
- Bartram, Söhnke M. & Brown, Gregory W. & Conrad, Jennifer, 2011. "The Effects of Derivatives on Firm Risk and Value," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(04), pages 967-999, September.
- Constantin Mellios, 2001. "La gestion des risques financiers par les entreprises : explications théoriques versus études théoriques," Working Papers 2001-9, Laboratoire Orléanais de Gestion - université d'Orléans.
- Bartram, Sohnke M. & Dufey, Gunter & Frenkel, Michael R., 2005. "A primer on the exposure of non-financial corporations to foreign exchange rate risk," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(4-5), pages 394-413, October.
- Kevin Aretz & Söhnke M. Bartram, 2010. "Corporate Hedging And Shareholder Value," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 33(4), pages 317-371, December.
- Monda, Barbara & Giorgino, Marco & Modolin, Ileana, 2013. "Rationales for Corporate Risk Management - A Critical Literature Review," MPRA Paper 45420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikola Petrovic & Stuart Manson & Jerry Coakley, 2009. "Does Volatility Improve UK Earnings Forecasts?," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(9-10), pages 1148-1179.
- Kapitsinas, Spyridon, 2008. "The Impact of Derivatives Usage on Firm Value: Evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 10947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kapitsinas, Spyridon, 2008. "Derivatives Usage in Risk Management by Non-Financial Firms: Evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 10945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Söhnke M. Bartram & Gregory W. Brown & Frank R. Fehle, 2009.
"International Evidence on Financial Derivatives Usage,"
Financial Management Association International, vol. 38(1), pages 185-206, March.
- Sohnke M. Bartram & Gregory W. Brown & Frank R. Fehle, 2003. "International Evidence on Financial Derivatives Usage," Finance 0307003, EconWPA, revised 24 Jul 2003.
- José Eduardo Gómez González & Carlos Eduardo Léon Gómez & Karen Juliet Leiton Rodríguez, 2009.
"Does the Use of Foreign Currency Derivatives Affect Colombian Firms’ Market Value?,"
Borradores de Economia
562, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- José Eduardo Gómez González & Carlos Eduardo León Rincón & Karen Julieth Leiton Rodríguez, 2009. "Does the Use of Foreign Currency Derivatives Affect Colombian Firms´ Market Value?," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005514, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Söhnke M. Bartram & Gordon M. Bodnar, 2007. "The exchange rate exposure puzzle," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(9), pages 642-666, August.
- Ales S. Berk & Jozko Peterlin & Mitja Cok, 2009. "Corporate Risk Management in Slovenian Firms," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 7(3), pages 281-306.
- Danijela Milos Sprcic, 2013. "Corporate Risk Management And Value Creation," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 9(2), pages 17-26.
- Carretta, Alessandro & Farina, Vincenzo & Fiordelisi, Franco & Schwizer, Paola, 2006. "Corporate culture and shareholder value in banking industry," MPRA Paper 8304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bartram, Söhnke M., 2004. "The Use of Options in Corporate Risk Management," MPRA Paper 6663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Eduardo Gómez-González & Carlos Eduardo León Rincón & Karen Juliet Gómez-González, 2012.
"Does the Use of Foreign Currency Derivatives Affect Firms' Market Value? Evidence from Colombia,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 48(4), pages 50-66, July.
- JosÃ© Eduardo GÃ³mez-GonzÃ¡lez & Carlos Eduardo LeÃ³n RincÃ³n & Karen Juliet GÃ³mez-GonzÃ¡lez, 2012. "Does the Use of Foreign Currency Derivatives Affect Firms' Market Value? Evidence from Colombia," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(4), pages 50-66, July.
- Zeidan, Rodrigo & Müllner, Jakob, 2015. "Firm, market and top management antecedents of speculation: Lessons for corporate governance," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 32, pages 42-58.
- Godratallah TALEBNYA & Mahdi SALEHI & Hashem VALIPOUR & Zahra YOUSEFI, 2009. "An Empirical Study of Value Creation Criteria: Case of Iran," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2(4(8)), pages 169-180.
- Jaime Andrés Vargas Vives & Juan Sergio Cruz Merchán, 2015. "Generación del valor a partir de la gerencia del riesgo sistemático," REVISTA FINANZAS Y POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, UNIVERSIDAD CATOLICA DE COLOMBIA, vol. 7(1), pages 55-82, January.
- :Sohnke Bartram & Gregory Brown & Jennifer S. Conrad, 2009. "The Effects of Derivatives on Firm Risk Value," Working Papers wpn09-01, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Constantin Mellios, 2003. "La gestion des risques financiers par les entreprises : explications théoriques versus études empiriques," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 72(3), pages 243-264.
More about this item
KeywordsMANAGEMENT ; RISK ; COSTS ; TAXES;
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:socabu:00-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sbuscus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.