Financial Sector Restructuring in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ceyla Pazarbasioglu & Claudia H Dziobek, 1997. "Lessons From Systemic Bank Restructuring; A Survey of 24 Countries," IMF Working Papers 97/161, International Monetary Fund.
- Leslie E Teo & Charles Enoch & Carl-Johan Lindgren & Tomás J. T. Baliño & Anne Marie Gulde & Marc G Quintyn, 2000. "Financial Sector Crisis and Restructuring; Lessons from Asia: Lessons from Asia," IMF Occasional Papers 188, International Monetary Fund.
- Deena Khatkhate, 1998. "Timing and Sequencing of Financial Sector Reforms: Evidence and Rationale," Occasional Papers, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number occ21, April.
- David S. Hoelscher, 1998. "Banking System Restructuring in Kazakhstan," IMF Working Papers 98/96, International Monetary Fund.
- Dalla, I. & Khatkhate, D., 1995. "Regulated Deregulation of the Financial System in Korea," World Bank - Discussion Papers 292, World Bank.
- International Monetary Fund, 1996. "The Role of the Prudential Supervision and Financial Restructuring of Banks During Transition to Indirect Instruments of Monetary Control," IMF Working Papers 96/128, International Monetary Fund.
- Iimi, Atsushi, 2004. "Banking sector reforms in Pakistan: economies of scale and scope, and cost complementarities," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 507-528, June.
- Delano Villanueva & Abbas Mirakhor, 1990. "Strategies for Financial Reforms: Interest Rate Policies, Stabilization, and Bank Supervision in Developing Countries," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(3), pages 509-536, September.
- Tomás J. T. Baliño & Charles Enoch & William E. Alexander, 1995. "The Adoption of Indirect Instruments of Monetary Policy," IMF Occasional Papers 126, International Monetary Fund.
- Lajos Bokros & Alexander Fleming & Cari Votava, 2001. "Financial Transition in Europe and Central Asia : Challenges of the New Decade," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14012, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:14:y:2009:i:1:p:5-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Komal, Rabia & Abbas, Faisal, 2015. "Linking financial development, economic growth and energy consumption in Pakistan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 211-220.
- Muhammad Arshad Khan, 2010. "Testing of money multiplier model for Pakistan: does monetary base carry any information?," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 9, pages 1-20, February.
- Abdul Qayyum & Muhammad Arshad Khan, 2014. "Dynamic Relationship and Volatility Spillover between the Stock Market and the Foreign Exchange Market in Pakistan: Evidence from VAR-EGARCH Modelling," PIDE-Working Papers 2014:103, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- repec:gei:journl:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:136-150 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Talat Afza & Muhammad Shahbaz Shabbir, 2013. "Financial Development, Domestic Savings and Poverty Reduction in Pakistan: Using Cointegration and Granger Causality Analysis," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 1(5), pages 59-73, May.
More about this item
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lje:journl:v:12:y:2007:i:sp:p:98-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shahid Salahuddin) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsecopk.html .