China's asset management corporations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leslie E Teo & Charles Enoch & Carl-Johan Lindgren & Tomás J. T. Baliño & Anne Marie Gulde & Marc G Quintyn, 2000. "Financial Sector Crisis and Restructuring; Lessons from Asia: Lessons from Asia," IMF Occasional Papers 188, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary Gorton & Lixin Huang, 2004.
"Liquidity, Efficiency, and Bank Bailouts,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 455-483, June.
- Gary Gorton & Lixin Huang, 2002. "Liquidity, Efficiency and Bank Bailouts," NBER Working Papers 9158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Gorton & Lixin Huang, 2002. "Liquidity, Efficiency and Bank Bailouts," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-33, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Alicia García-Herrero & Sergio Gavilá & Daniel Santabárbara, 2006.
"China's Banking Reform: An Assessment of its Evolution and Possible Impact,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 52(2), pages 304-363, June.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Sergio Gavila & Daniel Santabarbara, 2005. "China’s banking reform: An assessment of its evolution and possible impact," Finance 0508010, EconWPA.
- Alicia García-Herrero & Sergio Gavilá & Daniel Santabárbara, 2005. "China's banking reform: An assessment of its evolution and possible impact," Occasional Papers 0502, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Vincent Bouvatier, 2010.
"Hot money inflows and monetary stability in China: how the People's Bank of China took up the challenge,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(12), pages 1533-1548.
- Vincent Bouvatier, 2007. "Hot Money Inflows and Monetary Stability in China: How the People's Bank of China Took up the Challenge," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 161, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- John Hawkins, 2003. "Central bank balance sheets and fiscal operations," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Fiscal issues and central banking in emerging economies, volume 20, pages 71-83 Bank for International Settlements.
- Piet van Gennip, 2005. "Loan Extension in China: a Rational Affair," DNB Working Papers 037, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Vincent Bouvatier, 2006.
"Hot Money Inflows in China : How the People's Bank of China Took up the Challenge,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Vincent Bouvatier, 2006. "Hot money inflows in China : How the people's bank of China took up the challenge," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla06011, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Eric Girardin & Sandrine Lunven & Guonan Ma, 2017. "China's evolving monetary policy rule: from inflation-accommodating to anti-inflation policy," BIS Working Papers 641, Bank for International Settlements.
- Robert N McCauley, 2006. "Consolidating the public debt markets of Asia," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Asian bond markets: issues and prospects, volume 30, pages 82-98 Bank for International Settlements.
- Daniel Poon, 2014. "China’s Development Trajectory: A Strategic Opening for Industrial Policy in the South," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 218, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Barbara Stallings, 2004. "Financial Liberalization, Crisis, and Rescue: Lessons for China from Latin America and East Asia?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 48078, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Gordon, M. J., 2003. "Is China's financial system threatened by its policy loans debt?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 181-188, April.
- Chen, Ting-Hsuan & Chou, Hsiu-Hsia & Chang, Yuan & Fang, Hao, 2015. "The effect of excess lending on bank liquidity : Evidence from China," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 54-68.
- Lejot , Paul & Arner, Douglas & Schou-Zibell, Lotte, 2008. "Securitization in East Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 12, Asian Development Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsbanking; non-performing loans; asset management companies; China;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:biswps:115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.