Who Pays China’s Bank Restructuring Bill?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Guonan Ma & Eli M Remolona, 2005. "Corporate bond markets in Asia," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Mitchel Y. Abolafia (ed.), 2005. "Markets," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2788.
- William R. White, 2004. "Are changes in financial structure extending safety nets?," BIS Working Papers 145, Bank for International Settlements.
- Robert N McCauley, 2003. "Unifying government bond markets in East Asia," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ouyang, Alice Y. & Rajan, Ramkishen S. & Willett, Thomas D., 2010.
"China as a reserve sink: The evidence from offset and sterilization coefficients,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 951-972, September.
- Alice Y. Ouyang & Ramkishen S. Rajan & Thomas D. Willett, 2007. "China as a Reserve Sink: The Evidence from Offset and Sterilization Coefficients," Working Papers 102007, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:3:p:616-628 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ceprxx:v:01:y:2012:i:02:n:s1793969012500082 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diego Anzoategui & Mali Chivakul & Wojciech Maliszewski, 2015. "Financial Distortions in China; A General Equilibrium Approach," IMF Working Papers 15/274, International Monetary Fund.
- James Laurenceson & Zhao Yong, "undated". "Efficiency Amongst China’s Banks:A DEA Analysis Five Years after WTO Entry," EAERG Discussion Paper Series 1605, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- James Laurenceson & Fengming Qin, "undated". "Has minority foreign investment in Chinaï¿½s banks improved their cost efficiency?," EAERG Discussion Paper Series 1305, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Guonan Ma & Yan Xiandong & Liu Xi, 2013.
"China’s evolving reserve requirements,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 117-137, May.
- Guonan Ma & Yan Xiandong & Kostas Liu Xi, 2011. "China's evolving reserve requirements," BIS Working Papers 360, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ma, Guonan & Xiandong, Yan & Xi, Liu, 2011. "China's evolving reserve requirements," BOFIT Discussion Papers 30/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Kudrna, Zdenek, 2007. "Banking reform in China: Driven by international standards and Chinese specifics," MPRA Paper 7320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ma, Guonan & Yao, Wang, 2016. "Can the Chinese bond market facilitate a globalizing renminbi?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 1/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Shiyi Chen & Wolfgang K. HÃ¤rdle & Li Wang, 2014. "Estimation and Determinants of Chinese Banksâ€™ Total Factor Efficiency: A New Vision Based on Unbalanced Development of Chinese Banks and Their Overall Risk," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-068, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Bruno Rocha, 2010. "At Different Speeds: Policy Complementarities and the Recovery from the Asian Crisis," Working Papers id:3294, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking system; Restructuring;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- P34 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2006-04-22 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2006-04-22 (Development)
- NEP-FIN-2006-04-22 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2006-04-22 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-SEA-2006-04-22 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2006-04-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2006-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .