Hybrid Atlas models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Banner, Adrian D. & Ghomrasni, Raouf, 2008. "Local times of ranked continuous semimartingales," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 118(7), pages 1244-1253, July.
- Mitchel Y. Abolafia (ed.), 2005. "Markets," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2788.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricardo T. Fernholz & Robert Fernholz, 2016. "A Rank-Based Approach to Zipf's Law," Papers 1602.08533, arXiv.org.
- Shkolnikov, Mykhaylo, 2012. "Large systems of diffusions interacting through their ranks," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 122(4), pages 1730-1747.
- Hernández, Freddy & Jara, Milton & Valentim, Fábio Júlio, 2017. "Equilibrium fluctuations for a discrete Atlas model," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 127(3), pages 783-802.
- Ricardo T. Fernholz & Robert Fernholz, 2017. "The Universality of Zipf's Law for Time-Dependent Rank-Based Random Systems," Papers 1707.04285, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2017.
- Ricardo T. Fernholz, 2016. "Empirical Methods for Dynamic Power Law Distributions in the Social Sciences," Papers 1602.00159, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2016.
- Alexander Vervuurt, 2015. "Topics in Stochastic Portfolio Theory," Papers 1504.02988, arXiv.org.
- Ioannis Karatzas & Johannes Ruf, 2016. "Trading Strategies Generated by Lyapunov Functions," Papers 1603.08245, arXiv.org.
- Robert Fernholz, 2017. "Stratonovich representation of semimartingale rank processes," Papers 1705.00336, arXiv.org.
- Vassilios Papathanakos, 2016. "Portfolio Optimization in the Stochastic Portfolio Theory Framework," Papers 1601.07628, arXiv.org.
- Christa Cuchiero, 2017. "Polynomial processes in stochastic portfolio theory," Papers 1705.03647, arXiv.org.
- repec:spr:finsto:v:21:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00780-017-0332-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Vervuurt & Ioannis Karatzas, 2015. "Diversity-weighted portfolios with negative parameter," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 411-432, November.
- Robert Fernholz & Tomoyuki Ichiba & Ioannis Karatzas, 2013. "A second-order stock market model," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 439-454, August.
- Benjamin Jourdain & Julien Reygner, 2013. "Capital distribution and portfolio performance in the mean-field Atlas model," Papers 1312.5660, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2014.
- Fernholz, Ricardo & Fernholz, Robert, 2014. "Instability and concentration in the distribution of wealth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 251-269.
- Blanchet, Adrien & Degond, Pierre, 2017.
"Kinetic models for topological nearest-neighbor interactions,"
TSE Working Papers
17-786, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Blanchet, Adrien & Degond, Pierre, 2017. "Kinetic models for topological nearest-neighbor interactions," IAST Working Papers 17-65, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Andrey Sarantsev, 2014. "On a class of diverse market models," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 291-314, May.
- Benjamin Jourdain & Julien Reygner, 2015. "Capital distribution and portfolio performance in the mean-field Atlas model," Post-Print hal-00921151, HAL.
- Ioannis Karatzas & Soumik Pal & Mykhaylo Shkolnikov, 2012. "Systems of Brownian particles with asymmetric collisions," Papers 1210.0259, arXiv.org.
- Robert Fernholz & Tomoyuki Ichiba & Ioannis Karatzas, 2013. "A second-order stock market model," Papers 1302.3870, arXiv.org.
- Fernholz, Ricardo T., 2016. "A Model of economic mobility and the distribution of wealth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 168-192.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0909.0065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .