Alternatives to blanket guarantees for containing a systemic crisis
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hali J. Edison & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2000.
"Capital controls during financial crises: the case of Malaysia and Thailand,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
662, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Edison, Hali J. & Reinhart, Carmen M., 1999. "Capital controls during financial crises: the cases of Malaysia and Thailand," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sep, pages 1-36.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Edison, Hali, 2001. "Capital controls during financial crises: The case of Malaysia and Thailand," MPRA Paper 13903, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laeven, Luc, 2004.
"The political economy of deposit insurance,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3247, The World Bank.
- Edward Kane, 2001. "Using disaster planning to optimize expenditures on financial safety nets," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 29(3), pages 243-253, September.
- George G. Kaufman & Steven A. Seelig, 2000. "Post-resolution treatment of depositors at failed banks: implications for the severity of banking crises, systemic risk, and too-big-to-fail," Working Paper Series WP-00-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Honohan, Patrick & Klingebiel, Daniela, 2003. "The fiscal cost implications of an accommodating approach to banking crises," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1539-1560, August.
- Klingebiel, Daniela, 2000. "The use of asset management companies in the resolution of banking crises - cross-country experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2284, The World Bank.
- Edward J. Kane, 2000.
"Capital Movements, Banking Insolvency, and Silent Runs in the Asian Financial Crisis,"
NBER Working Papers
7514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kane, Edward J., 2000. "Capital movements, banking insolvency, and silent runs in the Asian financial crisis," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 153-175, May.
- Glenn Hoggarth & Ricardo Reis & Victoria Saporta, 2001.
"Costs of banking system instability: some empirical evidence,"
Bank of England working papers
144, Bank of England.
- Hoggarth, Glenn & Reis, Ricardo & Saporta, Victoria, 2002. "Costs of banking system instability: Some empirical evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 825-855, May.
- Laeven, Luc, 2002. "Pricing of deposit insurance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2871, The World Bank.
- Leslie Teo & Charles Enoch & Carl-Johan Lindgren & TomÃ¡s J. T. BaliÃ±o & Anne Marie Gulde & Marc Quintyn, 2000. "Financial Sector Crisis and Restructuring: Lessons from Asia: Lessons from Asia," IMF Occasional Papers 188, International Monetary Fund.
- Caprio, Gerard Jr. & Klingebiel, Daniela, 1996. "Bank insolvencies : cross-country experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1620, The World Bank.
- Topi, Jukka & Vilmunen, Jouko, 2001. "Transmission of monetary policy shocks in Finland: evidence from bank level data on loans," Working Paper Series 0100, European Central Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finsta:v:1:y:2004:i:1:p:31-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.