Asian bond markets: issues and prospects
These papers were presented at a BIS/Korea University conference of central bankers, scholars and market participants held in Seoul on 21–23 March 2004. They should be read as reflecting market conditions at that time. The views expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the BIS or the central banks represented at the meeting. Individual papers (or excerpts thereof) may be reproduced or translated with the authorisation of the authors concerned.
|This book is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers with number 30 and published in 2006.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Centralbahnplatz 2, CH - 4002 Basel|
Phone: (41) 61 - 280 80 80
Fax: (41) 61 - 280 91 00
Web page: http://www.bis.org/
More information through EDIRC
|The following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS:|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard Cantor & Frank Packer, 1995. "Sovereign credit ratings," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 1(Jun).
- Claessens, Stijn & Klingebiel, Daniela & Schmukler, Sergio, 2003.
"Government Bonds in Domestic and Foreign Currency: The Role of Macroeconomic and Institutional Factors,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3789, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claessens, Stijn & Klingebiel, Daniela & Schmukler, Sergio, 2003. "Government bonds in domestic and foreign currency: the role of macroeconomic and institutional factors," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2986, The World Bank.
- Robert N. McCauley & William R. White, 1997. "The Euro and European financial markets," BIS Working Papers 41, Bank for International Settlements.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ricardo Hausmann & Ugo Panizza, 2003. "Currency Mismatches, Debt Intolerance and Original Sin: Why They Are Not the Same and Why it Matters," NBER Working Papers 10036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert McCauley & Guorong Jiang, 2004. "Diversifying with Asian local currency bonds," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbps:30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.