Building infrastructure for Asian bond markets: settlement and credit rating
In: Asian bond markets: issues and prospects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claessens, Stijn & Klingebiel, Daniela & Schmukler, Sergio, 2003.
"Government Bonds in Domestic and Foreign Currency: The Role of Macroeconomic and Institutional Factors,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3789, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claessens,Stijn & Klingebiel,Daniela M. H. & Schmukler,Sergio L., 2003. "Government bonds in domestic and foreign currency: the role of macroeconomic and institutional factors," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2986, The World Bank.
- Robert McCauley & Guorong Jiang, 2004. "Diversifying with Asian local currency bonds," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ricardo Hausmann & Ugo Panizza, 2003. "Currency Mismatches, Debt Intolerance and Original Sin: Why They Are Not the Same and Why it Matters," NBER Working Papers 10036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert N. McCauley & William R. White, 1997. "The Euro and European financial markets," BIS Working Papers 41, Bank for International Settlements.
- Richard Cantor & Frank Packer, 1995. "Sovereign credit ratings," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 1(Jun).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillaumin, Cyriac, 2009. "Financial integration in East Asia: Evidence from panel unit root and panel cointegration tests," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, pages 314-326.
- Hiro Ito & Masahiro Kawai, 2014.
"Determinants of the Trilemma Policy Combination,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
23967, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Rhee, Changyong & Sumulong, Lea, 2014. "Regional Settlement Infrastructure and Currency Internationalization: The Case of Asia and the Renminbi," ADBI Working Papers 457, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:30-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .