Enhancing the Effectiveness of CMIM and AMRO: Selected Immediate Challenges and Tasks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Reza Siregar & Akkharaphol Chabchitrchaidol, 2013. "Enhancing the Effectiveness of CMIM and AMRO : Selected Immediate Challenges and Tasks," Finance Working Papers 23388, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Reza Siregar & Akkharaphol Chabchitrchaidol, 2013. "Enhancing the Effectiveness of CMIM and AMRO : Selected Immediate Challenges and Tasks," Governance Working Papers 23388, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry Eichengreen & Pipat Luengnaruemitchai, 2006. "Why doesn’t Asia have bigger bond markets?," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Asian bond markets: issues and prospects, volume 30, pages 40-77 Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siregar, Reza & Miyaki, Keita, 2013. "Regional Financial Arrangement: An Impetus for Regional Policy Cooperation," MPRA Paper 51050, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscmim; amro; swap; surveillance; bilateral; multilateral; conditionalities;
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .