Report NEP-SEA-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gregg Huff, 2012. "Financing Japan's World War II Occupation of Southeast Asia," Economics Series Working Papers Number 109, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Petri, Peter A. & Zhai, Fan, 2013. "Navigating a Changing World Economy: ASEAN, the People’s Republic of China, and India," ADBI Working Papers 404, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Okabe, Yasunobu, 2013. "Financial Restructuring after the 1997 Crisis and Impact of the Lehman Shock: Path Dependence of Financial Systems in Korea and Thailand," Working Papers 51, JICA Research Institute.
- Huub Mudde & Dikky Indrawan & Idqan Fahmi, 2012. "Multi-sector partnerships for sustainable business development in Indonesia: the role of higher education," Working Papers 2013/01, Maastricht School of Management.
- Gilles de Truchis & Benjamin Keddad, 2012. "South East Asian Monetary Integration: New Evidences from Fractional Cointegration of Real Exchange Rates," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1039, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- James Fenske, 2012. "The Battle for Rubber in Benin," Economics Series Working Papers Number 107, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Rana, Pradumna B., 2013. "From a Centralized to a Decentralized Global Economic Architecture: An Overview," ADBI Working Papers 401, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Alford, Duncan, 2013. "International Financial Reforms: Capital Standards, Resolution Regimes and Supervisory Colleges, and their Effect on Emerging Markets," ADBI Working Papers 402, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Brishti Guha & Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2013. "Micro-finance Competition: Motivated Micro-lenders, Double-dipping and Default," Working Papers 01-2013, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Siregar, Reza & Chabchitrchaidol, Akkharaphol, 2013. "Enhancing the Effectiveness of CMIM and AMRO: Selected Immediate Challenges and Tasks," ADBI Working Papers 403, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Nurrachmi, Rininta & Mohamed, Hamida & Nazah, Nawalin, 2013. "Dispute between bank and customer in Bai Bithaman Ajil (BBA). Case in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 43991, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Dec 2012.
- Chia-Lin Chang & David E Allen & Michael McAleer, 2013. "Recent Developments in Financial Economics and Econometrics:An Overview," KIER Working Papers 842, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Cuesta, Jose, 2013. "Feeding five billion Asians : a socioeconomic perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6328, The World Bank.
- Bas, Maria & Bombarda, Pamela, 2013. "Chinese trade reforms, market access and foreign competition: the patterns of French exporters," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6330, The World Bank.
- Weihong HUANG & Zhenxi CHEN, 2012. "Regional Financial Markets With Common Currency," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1210, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Weihong HUANG & Zhenxi CHEN, 2012. "Heterogeneous Agents in Multi-markets: A Coupled Map Lattices Approach," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1211, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Mototsugu Shintani & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara & Tomoyoshi Yabu, 2012. "Exchange rate pass-through and inflation: a nonlinear time series analysis," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 12-00008, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.