International Financial Reforms: Capital Standards, Resolution Regimes and Supervisory Colleges, and their Effect on Emerging Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Avgouleas, Emilios & Goodhart, Charles & Schoenmaker, Dirk, 2010. "Living Wills as a Catalyst for Action," Working Papers 10-09, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Frank A.G. den Butter, 2011.
"The Macroeconomics of the Credit Crisis: In Search of Externalities for Macro Prudential Supervision,"
Chapters, in: Emiel F.M. Wubben (ed.), Institutions and Regulation for Economic Growth?, chapter 10,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Frank A.G. den Butter, 2010. "The Macroeconomics of the Credit Crisis: In Search of Externalities for Macro-Prudential Supervision," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-052/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Emiel F.M. Wubben (ed.), 2011. "Institutions and Regulation for Economic Growth?," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14256.
- Charles Goodhart, 2010. "The changing role of central banks," BIS Working Papers 326, Bank for International Settlements.
- Richard J. Herring, 2012. "Incentives to Improve the Corporate Governance of Risk in Financial Institutions," Chapters, in: James R. Barth & Chen Lin & Clas Wihlborg (ed.), Research Handbook on International Banking and Governance, chapter 16, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Avgouleas, Emilios & Goodhart, Charles & Schoenmaker, Dirk, 2013. "Bank Resolution Plans as a catalyst for global financial reform," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 210-218.
- Charles Goodhart, 2010. "The Changing Role of Central Banks," FMG Special Papers sp197, Financial Markets Group.
- Charles A. E. Goodhart & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2011. "The Role of Default in Macroeconomics," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-23, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Edward Kane, 2010. "Redefining and Containing Systemic Risk," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 38(3), pages 251-264, September.
- Goodhart, C. A. E., 2010. "The Changing Role of Central Banks," Working Papers 11-27, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Annemarie van der Zwet, 2011. "Crisis Management Tools in the EU: What Do We Really Need?," DNB Occasional Studies 902, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational financial reforms; capital standards; resolution regimes; supervisory colleges; emerging markets;
All these keywords.
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2013-02-03 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-CBA-2013-02-03 (Central Banking)
- NEP-RMG-2013-02-03 (Risk Management)
- NEP-SEA-2013-02-03 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ADB Institute (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.