Financial sector regulation and macroeconomic policy
In: Financial sector regulation for growth, equity and stability
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number
62-04.||Handle:|| RePEc:bis:bisbpc:62-04||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Centralbahnplatz 2, CH - 4002 Basel|
Phone: (41) 61 - 280 80 80
Fax: (41) 61 - 280 91 00
Web page: http://www.bis.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles Engel, 2006.
"Equivalence Results for Optimal Pass-Through, Optimal Indexing to Exchange Rates, and Optimal Choice of Currency for Export Pricing,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 4(6), pages 1249-1260, December.
- Charles Engel, 2005. "Equivalence Results for Optimal Pass-Through, Optimal Indexing to Exchange Rates, and Optimal Choice of Currency for Export Pricing," NBER Working Papers 11209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert McCauley, 2006. "Internationalising a currency: the case of the Australian dollar," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Kenen,Peter B. & Meade,Ellen E., 2008.
"Regional Monetary Integration,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521711500, November.
- Elias Papaioannou & Richard Portes, 2008. "The international role of the euro: a status report," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 317, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Barry Eichengreen & Pipat Luengnaruemitchai, 2006.
"Why doesn’t Asia have bigger bond markets?,"
BIS Papers chapters,
in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Asian bond markets: issues and prospects, volume 30, pages 40-77
Bank for International Settlements.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:62-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.