Financial sector regulation and macroeconomic policy
In: Financial sector regulation for growth, equity and stability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Xavier Debrun & André Sapir, 2008.
"Government Size and Output Volatility; Should We Forsake Automatic Stabilization?,"
IMF Working Papers
08/122, International Monetary Fund.
- André Sapir & Xavier Debrun, 2010. "Government Size and Output Volatility: Should We Forsake Automatic Stabilization ?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/174323, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Elias Papaioannou & Richard Portes, 2008. "The international role of the euro: a status report," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 317, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Xavier Debrun & Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir, 2008. "Government size and output volatility: should we forsake automatic stabilisation?," Working Papers 47, Bruegel.
- Charles Engel, 2006.
"Equivalence Results for Optimal Pass-Through, Optimal Indexing to Exchange Rates, and Optimal Choice of Currency for Export Pricing,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 4(6), pages 1249-1260, December.
- Charles Engel, 2005. "Equivalence Results for Optimal Pass-Through, Optimal Indexing to Exchange Rates, and Optimal Choice of Currency for Export Pricing," NBER Working Papers 11209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Eichengreen & Pipat Luengnaruemitchai, 2006. "Why doesn’t Asia have bigger bond markets?," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Asian bond markets: issues and prospects, volume 30, pages 40-77 Bank for International Settlements.
- Kenen,Peter B. & Meade,Ellen E., 2008. "Regional Monetary Integration," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521711500, December.
- Robert McCauley, 2006. "Internationalising a currency: the case of the Australian dollar," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:62-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.