Opening markets through a regional bond fund: lessons from ABF2
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffery D Amato & Jacob Gyntelberg, 2005. "CDS index tranches and the pricing of credit risk correlations," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Guorong Jiang & Robert McCauley, 2004. "Asian local currency bond markets," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guonan Ma & Eli Remolona, 2009.
"Learning by Doing in Market Reform: Lessons from a Regional Bond Fund,"
Chapters,in: Towards Monetary and Financial Integration in East Asia, chapter 4
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ma, Guonan & Remolona, Eli M., 2006. "Learning by doing in market reform: Lessons from a regional bond fund," HWWI Research Papers 2-6, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Robert N. McCauley & Eric Chan, 2009. "Hong Kong and Shanghai: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow," NBER Chapters,in: Financial Sector Development in the Pacific Rim, East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 18, pages 13-37 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vicente Cuñat, 2009. "Finance for Development: Latin America in a Comparative Perspective. By BARBARA STALLINGS with ROGERIO STUDART," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(301), pages 216-217, February.
- Sebastian Dullien & Barbara Fritz & Laurissa Mühlich, 2013. "Regional Monetary Cooperation: Lessons from the Euro Crisis for Developing Areas?," World Economic Review, World Economics Association, vol. 2013(2), pages 1-1, February.
- Már Gudmundsson, 2008. "Near-Term Exchange Rate Flexibility In East Asia: Precursor To Regional Monetary Union?," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 62-82, February.
- Hans Genberg, 2006.
"Exchange-rate arrangements and financial integration in East Asia: on a collision course?,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 359-377, December.
- Hans Genberg, 2006. "Exchange-Rate Arrangements and Financial Integration in East Asia: On a Collision Course?," Working Papers 41, Bank of Greece.
- Hans Genberg, 2006. "Exchange-Rate Arrangements an Financial Integration in East Asia: On a Collision Course?," Working Papers 122, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Hans Genberg, 2006. "Exchange-Rate Arrangements and Financial Integration in East Asia: On a Collision Course?," Working Papers 152006, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Johansson, Anders C., 2008. "Interdependencies among Asian bond markets," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 101-116, April.
- Suresh Sundaresan, 2006. "Developing multiple layers of financial intermediation: the complementary roles of corporate bond markets and banks," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Developing corporate bond markets in Asia, volume 26, pages 24-30 Bank for International Settlements.
- Safdar Ullah Khan, 2006. "Macro Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in Pakistan," SBP Research Bulletin, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 2, pages 383-401..
- Ramon Moreno, 2006. "The changing nature of risks facing banks," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The banking system in emerging economies: how much progress has been made?, volume 28, pages 67-98 Bank for International Settlements.
- Marine COUPAUD, 2014. "Contagion Des Crises De 1997 Et 2008 En Asean+3 : Un Modèle Var Structurel," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 40, pages 113-138.
- Suresh Sundaresan, 2010. "Development of financial markets in Asia and the Pacific: the international financial crisis and policy challenges," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The international financial crisis and policy challenges in Asia and the Pacific, volume 52, pages 83-96 Bank for International Settlements.
- Peter B. Kenen & Ellen E. Meade, 2006. "Monetary integration in East Asia," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jun.
More about this item
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisqtr:0506g. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.