The New Resilience of Emerging and Developing Countries: Systemic Interlocking, Currency Swaps and Geoeconomics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2014. "International Debt Statistics 2014," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 17048, January.
- repec:taf:ctwqxx:v:34:y:2013:i:6:p:1000-1015 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soyoung Kim & Jong‐Wha Lee & Cyn‐Young Park, 2011. "Emerging Asia: Decoupling or Recoupling," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(1), pages 23-53, January.
- Berkmen, S. Pelin & Gelos, Gaston & Rennhack, Robert & Walsh, James P., 2012.
"The global financial crisis: Explaining cross-country differences in the output impact,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 42-59.
- R. G Gelos & Robert Rennhack & James P Walsh & Pelin Berkmen, 2009. "The Global Financial Crisis - Explaining Cross-Country Differences in the Output Impact," IMF Working Papers 09/280, International Monetary Fund.
- Levy Yeyati, Eduardo & Williams, Tomas, 2012.
"Emerging economies in the 2000s: Real decoupling and financial recoupling,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2102-2126.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Tomas Williams, 2011. "Emerging economies in the 2000s:Real decoupling and financial recoupling," Business School Working Papers 2011-06_correccion, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Yeyati, Eduardo Levy & Williams, Tomas, 2012. "Emerging economies in the 2000s : real decoupling and financial recoupling," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5961, The World Bank.
- Mendoza, Ronald U., 2010. "Was the Asian crisis a wake-up call?: Foreign reserves as self-protection," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Ashvin Ahuja & Malhar S Nabar, 2012. "Investment-Led Growth in China; Global Spillovers," IMF Working Papers 12/267, International Monetary Fund.
- World Bank, 2012. "Global Development Finance 2012 : External Debt of Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2392, January.
- Antoniades, Andreas, 2013. "Recasting the Power Politics of Debt: Structural Power, Hegemonic Stabilisers and Change," MPRA Paper 47015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thierry Bracke & Matthieu Bussière & Michael Fidora & Roland Straub, 2010. "A Framework for Assessing Global Imbalances," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(9), pages 1140-1174, September.
- Claudio M. LOSER, 2004. "External Debt Sustainability: Guidelines For Low- And Middle-Income Countries," G-24 Discussion Papers 26, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Alejandro Jara & Ramon Moreno & Camilo E Tovar, 2009. "The global crisis and Latin America: financial impact and policy responses," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, June.
- Tsangarides, Charalambos G., 2012.
"Crisis and recovery: Role of the exchange rate regime in emerging market economies,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 470-488.
- Charalambos G Tsangarides, 2010. "Crisis and Recovery; Role of the Exchange Rate Regime in Emerging Market Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/242, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:mes:emfitr:v:52:y:2016:i:10:p:2253-2266 is not listed on IDEAS
- Didier, Tatiana & Hevia, Constantino & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2012. "How resilient and countercyclical were emerging economies during the global financial crisis?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2052-2077.
- Mikko Huotari & Thilo Hanemann, 2014. "Emerging Powers and Change in the Global Financial Order," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 5(3), pages 298-310, September.
- Udaibir S Das & Jay Surti & Faisal Ahmed & Michael G. Papaioannou & Guilherme Pedras, 2010. "Managing Public Debt and Its Financial Stability Implications," IMF Working Papers 10/280, International Monetary Fund.
- Christophe Destais, 2016.
"Central Bank Currency Swaps and the International Monetary System,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(10), pages 2253-2266, October.
- Christophe Destais, 2014. "Central Bank Currency Swaps and the International Monetary System," CEPII Policy Brief 2014-05, CEPII research center.
- Banerjee, Ritwik & Vashisht, Pankaj, 2010. "The financial crisis: impact on BRIC and policy response," MPRA Paper 38812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Auboin, Marc, 2012. "Use of currencies in international irade: Any changes in the picture?," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2012-10, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic resilience; emerging markets; emerging powers; BRICS; developing countries; geoeconomics; currency swaps; China; vulnerability; US monetary tightening;
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:68181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.