Global Development Finance 2012 : External Debt of Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:inrvec:v:65:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s12232-018-0313-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lpe:efijnl:201809 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keskinsoy, Bilal, 2017. "A Data Survey on International Capital Flows to Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 78957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Ito, Hiro, 2014.
"Living with the trilemma constraint: Relative trilemma policy divergence, crises, and output losses for developing countries,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 49(PA), pages 28-51.
- Joshua Aizenman & Hiro Ito, 2013. "Living with the Trilemma Constraint: Relative Trilemma Policy Divergence, Crises, and Output Losses for Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 19448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoniades, Andreas, 2015. "The New Resilience of Emerging and Developing Countries: Systemic Interlocking, Currency Swaps and Geoeconomics," MPRA Paper 68181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua Aizenman & Hiro Ito, 2014. "The More Divergent, the Better? Lessons on Trilemma Policies and Crises for Asia," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 31(2), pages 21-54, September.
- Chopra, Parvesh K., 2015. "Country Risk: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis with Special Reference to Northern African Economies - Il rischio paese: un’analisi teorica e empirica con particolare riferimento ai paesi del Nord ," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 68(1), pages 81-137.
- Antoniades, Andreas, 2013. "Recasting the Power Politics of Debt: Structural Power, Hegemonic Stabilisers and Change," MPRA Paper 47015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:glopol:v:8:y:2017:i:2:p:170-180 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:esmono:161429 is not listed on IDEAS
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2013. "Results and Performance of the World Bank Group 2012 : Volume II. Appendixes," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13121, июль.
- Adams, Samuel & Opoku, Eric Evans Osei, 2015. "Foreign direct investment, regulations and growth in sub-Saharan Africa," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 48-56.
- Söylemez, Arif Orçun & Yılmaz, Ahmet, 2012.
"Türkiye Ekonomisinde Finansal Serbestleşme Döneminde Uluslararası Sermaye Girişi - Büyüme İlişkisi
[The Relationship Between the International Capital Flows and Economic Growth After the Financial ," MPRA Paper 52271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets International Economics and Trade - External Debt Finance and Financial Sector Development - Access to Finance Finance and Financial Sector Development - Bankruptcy and Resolution of Financial Distress;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.