The New Resilience of Emerging and Developing Countries: Systemic Interlocking, Currency Swaps and Geoeconomics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leslie Elliott Armijo & Saori N. Katada, 2015. "Theorizing the Financial Statecraft of Emerging Powers," New Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 42-62, February.
- Tsangarides, Charalambos G., 2012.
"Crisis and recovery: Role of the exchange rate regime in emerging market economies,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 470-488.
- Charalambos G Tsangarides, 2010. "Crisis and Recovery; Role of the Exchange Rate Regime in Emerging Market Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/242, International Monetary Fund.
- Dani Rodrik, 2006.
"The social cost of foreign exchange reserves,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 253-266.
- Dani Rodrik, 2006. "The Social Cost of Foreign Exchange Reserves," NBER Working Papers 11952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2006. "The Social Cost of Foreign Exchange Reserves," CEPR Discussion Papers 5483, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dani Rodrik, 2006. "The Social Cost of Foreign Exchange Reserves," Working Papers id:357, eSocialSciences.
- Didier, Tatiana & Hevia, Constantino & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2012. "How resilient and countercyclical were emerging economies during the global financial crisis?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2052-2077.
- Levy Yeyati, Eduardo & Williams, Tomas, 2012.
"Emerging economies in the 2000s: Real decoupling and financial recoupling,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2102-2126.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Tomas Williams, 2011. "Emerging economies in the 2000s:Real decoupling and financial recoupling," Business School Working Papers 2011-06_correccion, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Yeyati, Eduardo Levy & Williams, Tomas, 2012. "Emerging economies in the 2000s : real decoupling and financial recoupling," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5961, The World Bank.
- Mikko Huotari & Thilo Hanemann, 2014. "Emerging Powers and Change in the Global Financial Order," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 5(3), pages 298-310, September.
- Lino Briguglio & Gordon Cordina & Nadia Farrugia & Stephanie Vella, 2009.
"Economic Vulnerability and Resilience: Concepts and Measurements,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 229-247.
- Briguglio, Lino & Cordina, Gordon & Farrugia, Nadia & Vella, Stephanie, 2008. "Economic Vulnerability and Resilience: Concepts and Measurements," WIDER Working Paper Series 055, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Soyoung Kim & Jong‐Wha Lee & Cyn‐Young Park, 2011. "Emerging Asia: Decoupling or Recoupling," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(1), pages 23-53, January.
- Berkmen, S. Pelin & Gelos, Gaston & Rennhack, Robert & Walsh, James P., 2012.
"The global financial crisis: Explaining cross-country differences in the output impact,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 42-59.
- R. G Gelos & Robert Rennhack & James P Walsh & Pelin Berkmen, 2009. "The Global Financial Crisis - Explaining Cross-Country Differences in the Output Impact," IMF Working Papers 09/280, International Monetary Fund.
- Reza Siregar & Akkharaphol Chabchitrchaidol, 2013.
"Enhancing the Effectiveness of CMIM and AMRO : Selected Immediate Challenges and Tasks,"
Governance Working Papers
23388, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Reza Siregar & Akkharaphol Chabchitrchaidol, 2013. "Enhancing the Effectiveness of CMIM and AMRO : Selected Immediate Challenges and Tasks," Finance Working Papers 23388, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Siregar, Reza & Chabchitrchaidol, Akkharaphol, 2013. "Enhancing the Effectiveness of CMIM and AMRO: Selected Immediate Challenges and Tasks," ADBI Working Papers 403, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ashvin Ahuja & Malhar S Nabar, 2012. "Investment-Led Growth in China; Global Spillovers," IMF Working Papers 12/267, International Monetary Fund.
- Christophe Destais, 2014. "Central Bank Currency Swaps and the International Monetary System," CEPII Policy Brief 2014-05, CEPII research center.
- Thierry Bracke & Matthieu Bussière & Michael Fidora & Roland Straub, 2008. "A framework for assessing global imbalances," Occasional Paper Series 78, European Central Bank.
- Banerjee, Ritwik & Vashisht, Pankaj, 2010. "The financial crisis: impact on BRIC and policy response," MPRA Paper 38812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bracke, Thierry & Bussière, Matthieu & Fidora, Michael & Straub, Roland, 2008. "A framework for assessing global imbalances," Occasional Paper Series 78, European Central Bank.
- Mendoza, Ronald U., 2010. "Was the Asian crisis a wake-up call?: Foreign reserves as self-protection," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-19, February.
- World Bank, 2012. "Global Development Finance 2012 : External Debt of Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2392, July.
- Stephany Griffith-Jones, 2014. "A Brics Development Bank: A Dream Coming True?," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 215, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:glopol:v:8:y:2017:i:2:p:170-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.