Report NEP-ACC-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marianne, Ojo, 2013. "Audits, audit quality and signalling mechanisms: concentrated ownership structures," MPRA Paper 52545, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshihiro Tokuga & Yoko Ota, 2013. "Influence of the Expansion of Fair Valuation on the Contracting Role of Accounting: A Normative Study," IMES Discussion Paper Series 13-E-11, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Elena Shakina & Maria Molodchik, 2013. "Intangible-driven value creation: supporting and obstructing factors," HSE Working papers WP BRP 24/FE/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Du Rietz, Gunnar & Henrekson, Magnus, 2014. "Swedish Wealth Taxation (1911–2007)," Working Paper Series 1000, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 10 Sep 2015.
- Ben Lockwood, 2013. "How should financial intermediation services be taxed?," Working Papers 1309, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Martin Ruf & Alfons J. Weichenrieder, 2013. "CFC legislation, passive assets and the impact of the ECJ’s Cadbury-Schweppes decision," Working Papers 1315, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Jarkko Harju & Tuomas Matikka, 2013. "The elasticity of taxable income and income-shifting between tax bases: what is “real” and what is not?," Working Papers 1313, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Anne Brockmeyer, 2013. "The investment effect of taxation: evidence from a corporate tax kink," Working Papers 1317, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Jennifer Blouin & Harry Huizinga & Luc Laeven & Gaëtan Nicodème, 2013. "Thin capitalization rules and multinational firm capital structure," Working Papers 1323, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.