Citations for "Estimation of marginal effects using margeff"
by Tamás Bartus
- Darpeix, Aurelie & Bignebat, Celine & Perrier-Cornet, Philippe, 2009.
"Demand for seasonal wage labour in agriculture: what does family farming hide?,"
2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China
50956, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Aurélie Darpeix & Céline Bignebat & Philippe Perrier-Cornet, 2014. "Demand for Seasonal Wage Labour in Agriculture: What Does Family Farming Hide?," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(1), pages 257-272, 01.
- AurÃ©lie Darpeix & Celine Bignebat & Philippe Perrier-Cornet, 2014. "Demand for seasonal wage labour in agriculture: what does family farming hide?," Working Papers 181072, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Lemeilleur, Sylvaine, 2013.
"Smallholder Compliance with Private Standard Certification: The Case of GlobalGAP Adoption by Mango Producers in Peru,"
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review,
International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 16(4).
- Lemeilleur, Sylvaine, 2012. "Smallholder compliance with private standard certification: the case of GlobalGAP adoption by mango producers in Peru," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 123457, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- D. Verhaest & E. Omey, 2009.
"The Determinants of Overeducation: Different Measures, Different Outcomes?,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
09/592, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Dieter Verhaest & Eddy Omey, 2010. "The determinants of overeducation: different measures, different outcomes?," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(6), pages 608-625, September.
- Lei Kang & Jon Fricker, 2013. "Bicyclist commuters’ choice of on-street versus off-street route segments," Transportation, Springer, vol. 40(5), pages 887-902, September.
- Smriti Agarwal & Pedro de Araujo, 2014. "Access to Media and HIV Knowledge in India," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(2), pages 124-146, June.
- J. N. Lye and J. G. Hirschberg, 2012. "Inverse Test Confidence Intervals for Turning points: A," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1160, The University of Melbourne.
- Bratsberg, Bernt & Fevang, Elisabeth & Røed, Knut, 2013. "Job loss and disability insurance," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 137-150.
- Bilias, Yannis & Georgarakos, Dimitris & Haliassos, Michael, 2006.
"Portfolio inertia and stock market fluctuations,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2006/14, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Roland Vaubel & Bernhard Klingen & David Müller, 2012. "There is life after the Commission: An empirical analysis of private interest representation by former EU-commissioners, 1981–2009," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 59-80, March.
- Ralph-C. Bayer & Harald Oberhofer & Hannes Winner, 2014.
"The Occurrence of Tax Amnesties: Theory and Evidence,"
1402, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Bayer, Ralph-C. & Oberhofer, Harald & Winner, Hannes, 2014. "The Occurrence of Tax Amnesties: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2014-6, University of Salzburg.
- Ralph-C. Bayer & Harald Oberhofer & Hannes Winner, 2014. "The Occurrence of Tax Amnesties: Theory and Evidence," School of Economics Working Papers 2014-01, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Ralph-C. Bayer & Harald Oberhofer & Hannes Winner, 2015. "The Occurrence of Tax Amnesties: Theory and Evidence," School of Economics Working Papers 2015-05, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Ralph-C. Bayer & Harald Oberhofer & Hannes Winner, 2014. "The Occurrence of Tax Amnesties. Theory and Evidence," WIFO Working Papers 487, WIFO.
- Maimaiti, Yasheng & Siebert, W. Stanley, 2010. "Wage Work for Women: The Menstrual Cycle and the Power of Water," IZA Discussion Papers 4776, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cho, Sung Ju & McCarl, Bruce A. & Wu, Ximing, 2014. "Climate Change Adaptation and Shifts in Land Use for Major Crops in the U.S," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170015, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Arun, Thankom & Bendig, Mirko & Arun, Shoba, 2012. "Bequest Motives and Determinants of Micro Life Insurance in Sri Lanka," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1700-1711.
- Badolato, Patrick G. & Donelson, Dain C. & Ege, Matthew, 2014. "Audit committee financial expertise and earnings management: The role of status," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 208-230.
- Verick, Sher, 2010. "Unravelling the impact of the global financial crisis on the South African labour market," ILO Working Papers 454101, International Labour Organization.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Maliranta, Mika, 2006. "When Do Employees Leave Their Job for Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data," Discussion Papers 1023, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Oberhofer, Harald & Stöckl, Matthias & Winner, Hannes, 2012.
"The wage premium of globalization: Evidence from European mergers and acquisitions,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2012-6, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Harald Oberhofer & Matthias Stöckl & Hannes Winner, 2012. "The Wage Premium of Globalisation: Evidence from European Mergers and Acquisitions," WIFO Working Papers 416, WIFO.
- Oberhofer, Harald & Stöckl, Matthias & Winner, Hannes, 2012. "The Wage Premium of Globalization: Evidence from European Mergers and Acquisitions," Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2012-1, University of Salzburg.
- Brahim Boudarbat & Marie Connolly, 2013. "Brain Drain: Why Do Some Post-Secondary Graduates Choose to Work in the United States?," CIRANO Project Reports 2013rp-12, CIRANO.
- Weber, Richard & Graevenitz, Georg von & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2009.
"The Effects of Entrepreneurship Education,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
269, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Xiaoyan Li & Nicole Maestas, 2008. "Does the Rise in the Full Retirement Age Encourage Disability Benefits Applications? Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," Working Papers wp198, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Kevin Denny, 2008.
"Handedness and depression, evidence from a large population survey,"
200815, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Kevin Denny, 2008. "Handedness and Depression - Evidence from a Large Population Survey," Working Papers 200814, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Choudhry Tanveer Shehzad & Jakob de Haan, 2009. "Financial Reform and Banking Crises," CESifo Working Paper Series 2870, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nivorozhkina, Ludmila & Ovcharova, Lilia & Sinyavskaya, Tatiana, 2013. "Econometric modeling risk of consumer loans," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 30(2), pages 65-76.
- Harald Oberhofer, 2012.
"Firm Growth, European Industry Dynamics and Domestic Business Cycles,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 59(3), pages 316-337, 07.
- Harald Oberhofer, 2010. "Firm Growth, European Industry Dynamics and Domestic Business Cycles," WIFO Working Papers 377, WIFO.
- Harald Oberhofer, 2010. "Firm growth, European industry dynamics and domestic business cycles," FIW Working Paper series 055, FIW.
- Harald Oberhofer, 2009. "Firm growth, European industry dynamics and domestic business cycles," Working Papers 2009-18, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Mirko Bendig & Thankom Arun, 2011. "Microfinancial Services And Risk Management: Evidences From Sri Lanka," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 36(4), pages 97-126, December.
- D. Dragone & F. Galeotti & R. Orsini, 2013. "Temporary Workers Are Not Free-Riders: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers wp915, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Nikiforakis, Nikos, 2008. "Punishment and counter-punishment in public good games: Can we really govern ourselves," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-2), pages 91-112, February.
- Verhaest, Dieter & Schatteman, Tom, 2010. "Overeducation in the early career: an analysis using sequence techniques," Working Papers 2010/09, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Verick, Sher, 2011. "Giving Up Job Search During a Recession: The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on the South African Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 6116, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Baskaran, Ramesh & Managi, Shunsuke & Bendig, Mirko, 2013. "A public perspective on the adoption of microgeneration technologies in New Zealand: A multivariate probit approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 177-188.
- Belfield, Clive R. & Kelly, Inas Rashad, 2013. "Early education and health outcomes of a 2001 U.S. Birth Cohort," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 310-325.
- Brahim Boudarbat & Marie Connolly, 2013. "Exode des cerveaux : Pourquoi certains diplômés d'études postsecondaires choisissent-ils de travailler aux États-Unis?," CIRANO Project Reports 2013rp-13, CIRANO.
- Georgarakos, Dimitris & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos, 2009.
"Entrepreneurship and survival dynamics of immigrants to the U.S. and their descendants,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 161-170, April.
- Georgarakos, Dimitris & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos, 2007. "Entrepreneurship and Survival Dynamics of Immigrants to the U.S. and their Descendants," IZA Discussion Papers 2792, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bratsberg, Bernt & Fevang, Elisabeth & Røed, Knut, 2010. "Disability in the Welfare State: An Unemployment Problem in Disguise?," IZA Discussion Papers 4897, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dang, Viet Anh, 2013. "An empirical analysis of zero-leverage firms: New evidence from the UK," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 189-202.
- Anja Oppermann, 2012. "A New Color in the Picture: The Impact of Educational Fields on Fertility in Western Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 496, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ham, Roger & Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja) & Wells, Robert, 2009. "Occupational Choice: Personality Matters," IZA Discussion Papers 4105, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mapa, Dennis S. & Bersales, Lisa Grace S. & Albis, Manuel Leonard F. & Daquis, John Carlo P., 2011. "Determinants of Poverty in Elderly-Headed Households in the Philippines," MPRA Paper 28557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goran Serdareviæ & Petr Teplý, 2011. "The Efficiency of EU Merger Control During the Period 1990–2008," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 61(3), pages 252-276, July.
- Beer, Christian & Ongena, Steven & Peter, Marcel, 2010.
"Borrowing in foreign currency: Austrian households as carry traders,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 2198-2211, September.
- Christian Beer & Steven Ongena & Marcel Peter, 2008. "Borrowing in Foreign Currency: Austrian Households as Carry Traders," Working Papers 2008-19, Swiss National Bank.
- Wolf Dieter Heinbach & Stefanie Schröpfer, 2007.
"What a Difference Trade Makes - Export Activity and the Flexibility of Collective Bargaining Agreements,"
IAW Discussion Papers
35, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Heinbach, Wolf Dieter & Schröpfer, Stefanie, 2008. "What a difference trade makes: Export activity and the flexibility of collective bargaining agreements," Zeitschrift für ArbeitsmarktForschung - Journal for Labour Market Research, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 41(2/3), pages 287-303.
- Wolf Dieter Heinbach & Stefanie Schröpfer, 2007. "What a Difference Trade Makes - Export Activity and the Flexibility of Collective Bargaining Agreements," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 293/2007, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Jones, Sam & Tarp, Finn, 2013. "Jobs and welfare in Mozambique," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:iab:iabzaf:v:41:i:2/3:p:287-303 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oberhofer, Harald & Vincelette, Gallina A, 2013. "Determinants of job creation in eleven new EU member states : evidence from firm level data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6533, The World Bank.
- Morkoetter, Stefan & Stebler, Roman & Westerfeld, Simone, 2015. "Rating Agencies And Information Efficiency: Do Multiple Credit Ratings Pay Off?," Working Papers on Finance 1505, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Ham, Roger & Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja) & Wells, Robert, 2009. "Antagonistic Managers, Careless Workers and Extraverted Salespeople: An Examination of Personality in Occupational Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 4193, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gregory Elacqua & Matías Martínez, 2011. "Searching for schools in a low quality market: Evidence from Chile," Working Papers 16, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Henseke, Golo, 2011. "Retirement effects of heavy job demands," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 118, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Cruz, Christopher John & Mapa, Dennis, 2013. "An Early Warning System for Inflation in the Philippines Using Markov-Switching and Logistic Regression Models," MPRA Paper 50078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simone Tuor & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2009. "Time - Even More Costly Than Money: Training Costs of Workers and Firms," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0046, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Loretz, Simon & Oberhofer, Harald, 2014. "When Helping the Small Hurts the Middle: Beer Excise Duties and Market Concentration," Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2014-5, University of Salzburg.
- Sebastián Berazategui & Emilio Landinelli & Daniel Ramírez, 2013. "Una comparación del comportamiento innovador entre Cooperativas de Trabajo y Empresas Capitalistas en Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo basados en Monografias (students working papers) 13-02, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Katz, Lawrence & Duncan, Greg J. & Kling, Jeffrey R. & Kessler, Ronald C. & Ludwig, Jens & Sanbonmatsu, Lisa & Liebman, Jeffrey B., 2008. "What Can We Learn about Neighborhood Effects from the Moving to Opportunity Experiment?," Scholarly Articles 2766959, Harvard University Department of Economics.