Handedness and depression, evidence from a large population survey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kevin Denny, 2008. "Handedness and depression : evidence from a large population survey," Working Papers 200814, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Denny, 2008.
"Cognitive ability and continuous measures of relative hand-skill. a note,"
200805, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Kevin Denny, 2008. "Cognitive ability and continuous measures of relative hand-skill : a note," Open Access publications 10197/1132, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Kevin Denny & Vincent O'Sullivan, 2004. "The economic consequences of being left-handed : some sinister results (version 2.0)," Working Papers 200422, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Tamás Bartus, 2005. "Estimation of marginal effects using margeff," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 5(3), pages 309-329, September.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Handedness and depression
by kevin denny in Kevin Denny: Economics more-or-less on 2012-04-12 01:15:53
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denny, Kevin J., 2011. "Instrumental variable estimation of the effect of prayer on depression," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(8), pages 1194-1199.
- Johnston, David W. & Nicholls, Michael E. R. & Shah, Manisha & Shields, Michael A., 2010. "Handedness, Health and Cognitive Development: Evidence from Children in the NLSY," IZA Discussion Papers 4774, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucd:wpaper:200815. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geary Tech). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geucdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.