Citations for "Judgemental Overconfidence, Self-Monitoring, and Trading Performance in an Experimental Financial Market"
by Bruno Biais & Denis Hilton & Karine Mazurier & Sébastien Pouget
- Hales, Jeffrey, 2009. "Are investors really willing to agree to disagree? An experimental investigation of how disagreement and attention to disagreement affect trading behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 230-241, March.
- Zahra Murad & Chris Starmer & Martin Sefton, 2014.
"How do risk attitudes affect measured confidence?,"
2014-18, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Fabrice Rousseau & Laurent Germain & Fabrice Rousseau & Anne Vanhems, 2008. "Irrational Financial Markets," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1870108.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Frank Caliendo & Kevin X.D. Huang, 2007.
"Overconfidence and Consumption over the Life Cycle,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0712, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Caliendo, Frank & Huang, Kevin X.D., 2008. "Overconfidence and consumption over the life cycle," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1347-1369, December.
- Nguyen, Nhut H. & Truong, Cameron, 2013. "The information content of stock markets around the world: A cultural explanation," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 1-29.
- Michailova, Julija, 2010.
"Overconfidence, Risk Aversion and Individual Financial Decisions in Experimental Asset Markets,"
53114, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2014.
- Michailova, Julija, 2010. "Overconfidence, risk aversion and (economic) behavior of individual traders in experimental asset markets," MPRA Paper 26390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herz, Holger & Schunk, Daniel & Zehnder, Christian, 2014.
"How do judgmental overconfidence and overoptimism shape innovative activity?,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 1-23.
- Holger Herz & Daniel Schunk & Christian Zehnder, 2013. "How Do Judgmental Overconfidence and Overoptimism Shape Innovative Activity?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4084, CESifo Group Munich.
- Holger Herz & Daniel Schunk & Christian Zehnder, 2013. "How do judgmental overconfidence and overoptimism shape innovative activity?," ECON - Working Papers 106, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Nov 2013.
- Biais, Bruno & Glosten, Larry & Spatt, Chester, 2004.
"Market Microstructure: A Survey of Microfoundations, Empirical Results, and Policy Implications,"
IDEI Working Papers
253, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Biais, Bruno & Glosten, Larry & Spatt, Chester, 2005. "Market microstructure: A survey of microfoundations, empirical results, and policy implications," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 217-264, May.
- Olsson, Henrik, 2014. "Measuring overconfidence: Methodological problems and statistical artifacts," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(8), pages 1766-1770.
- Ko, K. Jeremy & (James) Huang, Zhijian, 2007. "Arrogance can be a virtue: Overconfidence, information acquisition, and market efficiency," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 529-560, May.
- Migheli, Matteo, 2010.
"Gender at work: Productivity and incentives,"
POLIS Working Papers
142, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Binswanger, J. & Prüfer, J., 2012.
"Democracy, populism, and (un)bounded rationality,"
Other publications TiSEM
6ebfff9d-e076-4d09-90c6-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Steinar Holden, 2012.
"Implications of insights from behavioral economics for macroeconomic models,"
2012/12, Norges Bank.
- Steinar Holden, 2012. "Implications of insights from behavioral economics for macroeconomic models," IMK Working Paper 99-2012, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Holden, Steinar, 2012. "Implications of Insights from Behavioral Economics for Macroeconomic Models," Memorandum 25/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Lovo, Stefno & Bisière, Christophe & Décamps, Jean-Paul, 2009.
"Risk attitude, beliefs updating and the information content of trades: an experiment,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
917, HEC Paris.
- Bisière, Christophe & Décamps, Jean-Paul & Lovo, Stefano, 2009. "Risk Attitude, Beliefs Updating and the Information Content of Trades: An Experiment," TSE Working Papers 09-036, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised May 2012.
- Bisière, Christophe & Décamps, Jean-Paul & Lovo, Stefano, 2009. "Risk Attitude, Beliefs Updating and the Information Content of Trades: An Experiment," IDEI Working Papers 552, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised May 2012.
- Miklós Antal & Ardjan Gazheli & Jeroen van den Bergh, 2012. "Behavioral Foundations of Sustainability Transitions," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 3, WWWforEurope.
- Lukas Menkhoff & Maik Schmeling & Ulrich Schmidt, 2010.
"Overconfidence, Experience, and Professionalism: An Experimental Study,"
Kiel Working Papers
1612, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Schmeling, Maik & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2013. "Overconfidence, experience, and professionalism: An experimental study," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 92-101.
- Muehlfeld, Katrin & Weitzel, Utz & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen, 2013. "Fight or freeze? Individual differences in investors’ motivational systems and trading in experimental asset markets," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 195-209.
- Daniel Dorn & Gur Huberman, 2005. "Talk and Action: What Individual Investors Say and What They Do," Review of Finance, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 437-481, December.
- Salima TAKTAK & Mohamed Ali AZOUZI & Mohamed TRIKI, 2013. "Why Entrepreneur Overconfidence Affect Its Project Financial Capability: Evidence From Tunisia Using The Bayesian Network Method," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 3(2), pages 61-84, June.
- Glaser, Markus & Weber, Martin, 2005. "Overconfidence and Trading Volume," SIFR Research Report Series 40, Institute for Financial Research.
- Dasgupta, Utteeyo & Gangadharan, Lata & Maitra, Pushkar & Mani, Subha & Subramanian, Samyukta, 2014. "Choosing to Be Trained: Do Behavioral Traits Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 8581, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Juliette Rouchier & Emily Tanimura, 2012. "When overconfident agents slow down collective learning," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00623966, HAL.
- Hirshleifer, David, 2014. "Behavioral Finance," MPRA Paper 59028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marina Fiedler, 2011. "Symposium: Experience and Confidence in an Internet-Based Asset Market Experiment," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 30-52, July.
- Proeger, Till & Meub, Lukas, 2014. "Overconfidence as a social bias: Experimental evidence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 203-207.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00259460 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charles N. Noussair & Steven Tucker, 2013.
"Experimental Research On Asset Pricing,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 554-569, 07.
- Dasgupta, Utteeyo & Gangadharan, Lata & Maitra, Pushkar & Mani, Subha & Subramanian, Samyukta, 2015. "Choosing to be trained: Do behavioral traits matter?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 145-159.
- Sonsino, Doron & Regev, Eran, 2013. "Informational overconfidence in return prediction – More properties," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 72-84.
- Fellner, Gerlinde & Krügel, Sebastian, 2012. "Judgmental overconfidence: Three measures, one bias?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 142-154.
- Johansson Stenman, Olof & Nordblom, Katarina, 2010. "Are Men Really More Overconfident than Women? - A Natural Field Experiment on Exam Behavior," Working Papers in Economics 461, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Koellinger, Ph.D. & Treffers, T., 2012. "Joy leads to Overconfidence, and a Simple Remedy," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2012-001-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Leonard MacLean & Yonggan Zhao & William Ziemba, 2013. "Currency returns, market regimes and behavioral biases," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 249-269, May.