Behavioral Uncertainty and the dynamics of traders' confidence in their Price forecasts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Akiyama, Eizo & Hanaki, Nobuyuki & Ishikawa, Ryuichiro, 2014.
"How do experienced traders respond to inflows of inexperienced traders? An experimental analysis,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-18.
- Eizo Akiyama & Nobuyuki Hanaki & Ryuichiro Ishikawa, 2013. "How Do Experienced Traders Respond to Inflows of Inexperienced Traders? An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers halshs-00920413, HAL.
- Eizo Akiyama & Nobuyuki Hanaki & Ryuichiro Ishikawa, 2013. "How Do Experienced Traders Respond to Inflows of Inexperienced Traders? An Experimental Analysis," AMSE Working Papers 1359, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 18 Dec 2013.
- Eizo Akiyama & Nobuyuki Hanaki & Ryuichiro Ishikawa, 2014. "How do experienced traders respond to inflows of inexperienced traders? An experimental analysis," Post-Print hal-01463903, HAL.
- Kirchler, Erich & Maciejovsky, Boris, 2002.
"Simultaneous Over- and Underconfidence: Evidence from Experimental Asset Markets,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 65-85, July.
- Maciejovsky, B. & Kirchler, E., 2001. "Simultaneous Over-and Underconfidence: Evidence from Experimental Aseet Markets," Papers 185, Flinders of South Australia - Discipline of Economics.
- Maciejovsky, Boris & Kirchler, Erich, 2001. "Simultaneous over- and underconfidence: Evidence from experimental asset markets," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,44, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Bruno Biais & Denis Hilton & Karine Mazurier & Sébastien Pouget, 2005.
"Judgemental Overconfidence, Self-Monitoring, and Trading Performance in an Experimental Financial Market,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 72(2), pages 287-312.
- Biais, Bruno & Hilton, Denis & Mazurier, Karine & Pouget, Sébastien, 2004. "Judgmental Overconfidence, Self-Monitoring and Trading Performance in an Experimental Financial Market," IDEI Working Papers 259, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Michailova, Julija, 2010.
"Overconfidence and bubbles in experimental asset markets,"
26388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michailova, Julija & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2011. "Overconfidence and bubbles in experimental asset markets," Kiel Working Papers 1729, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Michailova, Julija & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2011. "Overconfidence and bubbles in experimental asset markets," MPRA Paper 63823, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2014.
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
- Jose A. Scheinkman & Wei Xiong, 2003. "Overconfidence and Speculative Bubbles," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(6), pages 1183-1219, December.
- Shane Frederick, 2005. "Cognitive Reflection and Decision Making," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 25-42, Fall.
- Richard Deaves & Erik Lüders & Guo Ying Luo, 2009. "An Experimental Test of the Impact of Overconfidence and Gender on Trading Activity," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 13(3), pages 555-575.
- Van Boening, Mark V. & Williams, Arlington W. & LaMaster, Shawn, 1993. "Price bubbles and crashes in experimental call markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 179-185.
- Stefan Palan, 2013. "A Review Of Bubbles And Crashes In Experimental Asset Markets," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 570-588, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-01-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-01622466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.