When overconfident agents slow down collective learning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilles Hilary & Lior Menzly, 2006.
"Does Past Success Lead Analysts to Become Overconfident?,"
INFORMS, vol. 52(4), pages 489-500, April.
- Gilles Hilary & Lior Menzly, 2006. "Does past success lead analysts to become overconfident?," Post-Print hal-00482318, HAL.
- repec:wsi:ijmpcx:v:11:y:2000:i:06:n:s0129183100000936 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Biais & Denis Hilton & Karine Mazurier & Sébastien Pouget, 2005.
"Judgemental Overconfidence, Self-Monitoring, and Trading Performance in an Experimental Financial Market,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 72(2), pages 287-312.
- Biais, Bruno & Hilton, Denis & Mazurier, Karine & Pouget, Sébastien, 2004. "Judgmental Overconfidence, Self-Monitoring and Trading Performance in an Experimental Financial Market," IDEI Working Papers 259, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Guillaume Deffuant & Frederic Amblard & GÃ©rard Weisbuch, 2002. "How Can Extremism Prevail? a Study Based on the Relative Agreement Interaction Model," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 5(4), pages 1-1.
- Katarzyna Sznajd-Weron & Józef Sznajd, 2000. "Opinion Evolution In Closed Community," International Journal of Modern Physics C (IJMPC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(06), pages 1157-1165.
More about this item
Keywordsbounded-confidence; belief dissemination; social influence; simulation agents; agent-based computational economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2011-10-01 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2011-10-01 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:hal-00623966. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .