How Can Extremism Prevail? a Study Based on the Relative Agreement Interaction Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Farley, Arthur M. & Lin, Kuan-Pin, 1990. "Qualitative reasoning in economics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 465-490, May.
- Dowlatabadi, Hadi & Morgan, M. Granger, 1993. "A model framework for integrated studies of the climate problem," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 209-221, March.
- Lane, David A, 1993. "Artificial Worlds and Economics, Part II," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, pages 177-197.
- Lane, David A, 1993. "Artificial Worlds and Economics, Part I," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, pages 89-107.
- Hope, Chris & Anderson, John & Wenman, Paul, 1993. "Policy analysis of the greenhouse effect : An application of the PAGE model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 327-338, March.
- Marian Leimbach, 1996.
"Development of a Fuzzy optimization model, supporting global warming decision-making,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 163-192.
- Michael Ahlheim & Friedrich Schneider, 2000. "Allowing for household preferences in emission trading-A contribution to the climate policy debate," Economics working papers 2000-09, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Michael Ahlheim & Friedrich Schneider, 2000. "Allowing for Household Preferences in Emission Trading - A Contribution to the Climate Policy Debate," CESifo Working Paper Series 329, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsIndividual-based simulation; opinions dynamics; extremists;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2002-25-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .