Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
April 1997, Volume 27, Issue 3
March 1997, Volume 27, Issue 2
February 1997, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 1-21 Economies with a continuum of consumers, a continuum of suppliers and an infinite dimensional commodity space
by Noguchi, Mitsunori
- 23-51 General equilibrium and the theory of directed graphs
by Maxfield, Robert R.
- 53-77 Equilibrium adjustment of disequilibrium prices
by Herings, Jean-Jacques & van der Laan, Gerard & Talman, Dolf & Venniker, Richard
- 79-90 Edgeworth's conjecture in atomless economies with a non-separable commodity space
by Glazyrina, Irina
- 91-111 The structure of the pseudo-equilibrium manifold in economies with incomplete markets
by Zhou, Yuqing
- 113-131 Financial innovation, precautionary saving and the risk-free rate
by Elul, Ronel
1996, Volume 26, Issue 4
1996, Volume 26, Issue 3
1996, Volume 26, Issue 2
1996, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-8 Incomplete security markets with infinitely many states: An introduction
by Duffie, Darrell
- 9-49 Rational expectations equilibria in sequence economies with symmetric information: The two-period case
by Hellwig, Martin
- 51-62 Self-fulfilling equilibria: An existence theorem for a general state space
by Mas-Colell, Andreu & Monteiro, Paulo K.
- 63-84 The existence of security market equilibrium with a non-atomic state space
by Mas-Colell, Andreu & Zame, William R.
- 85-101 A new proof of the existence of equilibrium in incomplete market economies
by Monteiro, Paulo Klinger
- 103-131 Debt constraints and equilibrium in infinite horizon economies with incomplete markets
by Levine, David K. & Zame, William R.
- 133-170 Incomplete markets over an infinite horizon: Long-lived securities and speculative bubbles
by Magill, Michael & Quinzii, Martine
1996, Volume 25, Issue 4
1996, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 263-280 Asset Equilibria in Lp spaces with complete markets: A duality approach
by Dana, R. A. & Le Van, C.
- 281-290 Cycle-preserving extension of demand functions to new commodities
by Peters, Hans & Wakker, Peter
- 291-306 Maximal elements and fixed points for binary relations on topological ordered spaces
by Horvath, Charles D. & Ciscar, Juan Vicente Llinares
- 307-323 Comments on the existence of equilibrium distributions
by Balder, E. J.
- 325-333 A simple existence proof of demand functions without standard transitivity
by Moldau, Juan Hersztajn
- 335-344 Asymptotic properties of equilibrium forecasts in Bayesian learning models
by Shah, Sudhir A.
- 345-354 Fixed point theorems for correspondences with values in a partially ordered set and extended supermodular games
by d'Orey, Vasco
- 355-372 Axiomatic characterizations of the Walras correspondence for generalized economies
by van den Nouweland, A. & Peleg, B. & Tijs, S.
- 373-380 Existence of equilibrium in incomplete markets with intermediation costs
by Prechac, Christophe
1996, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 143-163 On expenditure functions
by Martinez-Legaz, Juan-Enrique & Santos, Manuel S.
- 165-179 Existence and properties of a value allocation for an economy with differential information
by Krasa, Stefan & Yannelis, Nicholas C.
- 181-194 Topological entropy of policy functions in concave dynamic optimization models
by Montrucchio, Luigi & Sorger, Gerhard
- 195-211 Continuous-valued social choice
by Campbell, Donald E. & Kelly, Jerry S.
- 213-227 The sure-thing principle and the comonotonic sure-thing principle: An axiomatic analysis
by Wakker, Peter
- 229-245 The existence of equilibrium in incomplete markets and the objective function of the firm
by Kelsey, David & Milne, Frank
- 247-261 On the differentiability of the consumer demand function
by Monteiro, Paulo Klinger & Pascoa, Mario Rui & da Costa Werlang, Sergio Ribeiro
1996, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 1-18 Prakash and Sertel's theory of non-cooperative equilibria in social systems -- twenty years later
by Basci, Erdem & Sertel, Murat R.
- 19-32 Existence of non-cooperative equilibria in social systems
by Prakash, Prem & Sertel, Murat R.
- 33-54 On the varieties of matrix probabilities in nonarchimedean decision theory
by LaValle, Irving H. & Fishburn, Peter C.
- 55-73 On the subdifferential of the value function in economic optimization problems
by Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc & Le Van, Cuong
- 75-84 How to discard non-satiation and free-disposal with paper money
by Kajii, Atsushi
- 85-107 The approximation of a strong perfect equilibrium in a discounted supergame
by Horniacek, Milan
- 109-122 An algorithm for checking strong Nash implementability
by Sang-Chul Suh
- 123-141 Sensitivity analysis of multisector optimal economic dynamics
by Amir, Rabah
1995, Volume 24, Issue 7
1995, Volume 24, Issue 6
1995, Volume 24, Issue 5
1995, Volume 24, Issue 4
- 305-309 On the existence of continuous preference orderings without utility representations
by Toranzo, Margarita Estevez & Beloso, Carlos Herves
- 311-318 Relations between convexity and homogeneity in multioutput technologies
by Li, Sung-Ko
- 319-329 Strategic bargaining, surplus sharing problems and the nucleolus
by Serrano, Roberto
- 331-346 The nonexistence of symmetric equilibria in anonymous games with compact action spaces
by Rath, Kali P. & Yeneng Sun & Shinji Yamashige
- 347-351 Time-neutrality and linearity
by Lauwers, Luc
- 353-369 On the sensitivity of optimal growth paths
by Sorger, Gerhard
- 371-381 How complicated are betweenness preferences?
by Safra, Zvi & Segal, Uzi
- 383-406 Stochastic equilibria on graphs, II
by Evstigneev, I. V. & Taksar, M.
1995, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 201-216 Incentives and competitive allocations in exchange economies with incomplete markets
by Wettstein, David
- 217-237 Ultraproducts and aggregation
by Lauwers, Luc & Van Liedekerke, Luc
- 239-248 Extremal structures and symmetric equilibria with countable actions
by Khan, M. Ali & Sun, Yeneng
- 249-258 A note on the optimum quantity of money
by Mehrling, Perry
- 259-269 An extension of Milleron, Mitjushin and Polterovich's result
by Dana, Rose-Anne
- 271-280 New conservation laws in a neoclassical von Neumann model
by Kataoka, Haruo & Hashimoto, Hiroaki
- 281-303 Transfer continuities, generalizations of the Weierstrass and maximum theorems: A full characterization
by Tian, Guoqiang & Zhou, Jianxin
1995, Volume 24, Issue 2
1995, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 1-22 Optimal penal codes in nearly symmetric Bertrand supergames with capacity constraints
by Lambson, Val Eugene
- 23-44 Vilfredo Pareto cuts the cake
by Akin, Ethan
- 45-57 Comparative statics derivatives with nonlinear preferences
by Neilson, William S.
- 59-72 Existence of equilibria with incomplete markets: The case of smooth returns
by Bottazzi, Jean-Marc
- 73-82 Fuzzy common knowledge
by Biacino, L. & Simonelli, M. R.
- 83-93 Existence of equilibrium with nonconvexities and finitely many agents
by Berliant, Marcus & Dunz, Karl
- 95-101 Dynamic Cournot oligopolies with production adjustment costs
by Szidarovszky, Ferenc & Yen, Jerome
November 1994, Volume 23, Issue 6
September 1994, Volume 23, Issue 5
July 1994, Volume 23, Issue 4
- 305-321 A price adjustment process in a rationed economy
by Movshovich, Solomon M.
- 323-337 On informational efficiency and incentive aspects of generalized ratio equilibria
by Tian, Guoqiang
- 339-359 On the existence of equilibria in economies with infinitely many agents and commodities : The direct system of economies
by Urai, Ken
- 361-378 Borel measurable selections of Paretian utility functions
by Jackson, Steve & Mauldin, R. Daniel
- 379-386 The optimistic stability of the core of mixed markets
by Greenberg, Joseph & Shitovitz, Benyamin
- 387-390 Utility functions and the order type of the continuum
by Beardon, A. F. & Mehta, G. B.
- 391-393 Totally ordered subsets of Euclidean space
by Beardon, Alan F.
- 395-397 Concavifiability and the marginal rate of substitution
by Garratt, Rod & Qin, Cheng-Zhong
- 399-399 On continuous utility functions derived from demand functions : A corrigendum
by Fuchs-Seliger, Susanne
May 1994, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 205-218 Randomization and the limit points of monopolistic competition
by Allen, Beth
- 219-234 Competitive equilibrium of incomplete markets for securities with smooth payoffs
by Huang, Peter H. & Wu, Ho-Mou
- 235-242 Redistribution and welfare
by Donsimoni, M. -P. & Polemarchakis, H. M.
- 243-251 Existence of equilibrium for abstract economies
by Tan, Kok-Keong & Yuan, Xian-Zhi
- 253-293 Noncooperative general exchange with a continuum of traders: Two models
by Dubey, Pradeep & Shapley, Lloyd S.
- 295-303 A sufficient condition for additively separable functions
by Segal, Uzi
March 1994, Volume 23, Issue 2
January 1994, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-19 Generalized urn schemes and technological dynamics
by Dosi, Giovanni & Ermoliev, Yuri & Kaniovski, Yuri
- 21-31 The non-linear Perron-Frobenius theorem : Perturbations and aggregation
by Dietzenbacher, Erik
- 33-44 F-decomposable social aggregation rules and acyclic choice
by Dasgupta, M. & Deb, R.
- 45-58 Intermediate preferences and stable coalition structures
by Demange, Gabrielle
- 59-72 The decomposition of excess demand functions on Banach spaces
by Monteiro, Paulo Klinger
- 73-86 Weak and strong merging of opinions
by Kalai, Ehud & Lehrer, Ehud
- 87-100 Pareto optima in incomplete financial markets
by Nielsen, Lars Tyge
- 101-106 Equivalence theorem for the core of a duopolistic market game with concave utilities
by Shitovitz, Benyamin
1993, Volume 22, Issue 6
1993, Volume 22, Issue 5
1993, Volume 22, Issue 4
1993, Volume 22, Issue 3
1993, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 101-123 Finite horizon optimization : Sensitivity and continuity in multi-sectoral models
by Dutta, Prajit K.
- 125-137 Repeated trade and the velocity of money
by Dubey, Pradeep & Sahi, Siddharta & Shubik, Martin
- 139-147 The graph of the Walras correspondence : The production economies case
by Jouini, Elyes
- 149-160 Multiproduct firms in the representative consumer model of product differentiation
by Vassilakis, Spyros
- 161-168 Utility functions on chains
by Candeal, J. C. & Indurain, E.
- 169-179 Implementing Lindahl allocations by a withholding mechanism
by Tian, Guoqiang
- 181-187 A converging algorithm for a linear exchange model
by Primak, M. E.
- 189-193 A further note on Bayesian information topologies
by Stinchcombe, Maxwell B.
- 195-198 A non-weakly balanced game with non-empty bargaining set
by Chang, Chih & Lee, Yuh Jye
1993, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-26 Additive representations on rank-ordered sets : II. The topological approach
by Wakker, Peter
- 27-34 Continuity of equilibria in exchange economies
by Liang, Zihao
- 35-59 Cournot-Nash equilibrium distributions of games with uncertainty and imperfect information
by Ali Khan, M. & Rustichini, Aldo
- 61-71 Weak Pareto optimality and the approximate support property
by Becker, Robert A. & Bercovici, Hari & Foias, Ciprian
- 73-83 Global stability of the competitive economy involving complementary relations among commodities
by Dohtani, Akitaka
- 85-99 Competitive equilibria without free disposal or nonsatiation
by Polemarchakis, H. M. & Siconolfi, P.
1992, Volume 21, Issue 6
- 509-521 On the uniqueness of the solution to a large linear assignment problem
by Kamecke, Ulrich
- 523-542 Regular public good economies
by Diamantaras, Dimitrios
- 543-562 Anonymous sequential games with aggregate uncertainty
by Bergin, James & Bernhardt, Dan
- 563-576 Nice demand and concavifiable smooth preferences: determinateness of a utility function
by Kusumoto, Sho-Ichiro
- 577-606 PDE solutions of stochastic differential utility
by Duffie, Darrel & Lions, Pierre-Louis
- 609-609 Eighth congress of the European Economic Association : August 27-August 29, 1993, Helsinki, Finland
by Daniel Cohen
1992, Volume 21, Issue 5
- 401-440 On intertemporal preferences in continuous time : The case of certainty
by Hindy, Ayman & Huang, Chi-fu & Kreps, David
- 441-452 Existence of equilibria in the presence of increasing returns : A synthesis
by Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc
- 453-459 Uniform continuity of information combination : A corrigendum
by Allen, Beth & Van Zandt, Timothy
- 461-481 Benefit functions and duality
by Luenberger, David G.
- 483-508 Optimal licensing of cost-reducing innovation
by Kamien, Morton I. & Oren, Shmuel S. & Tauman, Yair
1992, Volume 21, Issue 4
1992, Volume 21, Issue 3