An axiomatization of the inner core using appropriate reduced games
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- de Clippel, Geoffroy & Minelli, Enrico, 2005.
"Two remarks on the inner core,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 143-154, February.
- DE CLIPPEL, Geoffroy & MINELLI, Enrico, "undated". "Two remarks on the inner core," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1763, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DE CLIPPEL, Geoffroy & MINELLI, Enrico, 2002. "Two remarks on the inner core," CORE Discussion Papers 2002001, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- William Thomson, 2011.
"Consistency and its converse: an introduction,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 15(4), pages 257-291, December.
- DE CLIPPEL, Geoffroy, 2001.
"An axiomatization of the inner core,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2001033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Serrano, Roberto & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 1998. "Beyond Nash Bargaining Theory: The Nash Set," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 286-307, December.
- Volij, Oscar & Serrano, Roberto, 1998.
"Axiomatizations of Neoclassical Concepts for Economies,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
5192, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Serrano, Roberto & Volij, Oscar, 1998. "Axiomatizations of neoclassical concepts for economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 87-108, August.
- Qin, Cheng-Zhong, 1994. "An Inner Core Equivalence Theorem," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(2), pages 311-317, March.
- Thomson, W., 1996. "Consistent Allocation Rules," RCER Working Papers 418, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Aumann, Robert J, 1985. "An Axiomatization of the Non-transferable Utility Value," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(3), pages 599-612, May.
- Peleg, Bezalel, 1985. "An axiomatization of the core of cooperative games without side payments," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 203-214, April.
- Peleg, B, 1986. "On the Reduced Game Property and Its Converse," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 15(3), pages 187-200.
- Qin Cheng-Zhong, 1993. "The Inner Core and the Strictly Inhibitive Set," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 96-106, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:44:y:2008:i:3-4:p:316-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.