An axiomatization of the inner core
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Myerson Roger B., 1995. "Sustainable Matching Plans with Adverse Selection," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 35-65, April.
- Qin, Cheng-Zhong, 1994. "An Inner Core Equivalence Theorem," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 311-317.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de CLIPPEL, Geoffroy, 2003. "Invariance with respect to re-evaluations of coalitional power," CORE Discussion Papers 2003056, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- de Clippel, Geoffroy, 2008.
"An axiomatization of the inner core using appropriate reduced games,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(3-4), pages 316-323, February.
- Geoffroy de Clippel, 2005. "An Axiomatization of the Inner Core Using Appropriate Reduced Games," Working Papers 2005-02, Brown University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsNTU Games; Core; Fictitious-Transfer Procedure;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:31:y:2003:i:4:p:563-569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .