An Axiomatization of the Inner Core Using Appropriate Reduced Games
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- de Clippel, Geoffroy, 2008. "An axiomatization of the inner core using appropriate reduced games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3-4), pages 316-323, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Qin Cheng-Zhong, 1993. "The Inner Core and the Strictly Inhibitive Set," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 96-106, February.
- de Clippel, Geoffroy & Minelli, Enrico, 2005.
"Two remarks on the inner core,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 143-154, February.
- DE CLIPPEL, Geoffroy & MINELLI, Enrico, 2002. "Two remarks on the inner core," CORE Discussion Papers 2002001, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DE CLIPPEL, Geoffroy & MINELLI, Enrico, 2005. "Two remarks on the inner core," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1763, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Geoffroy Clippel, 2003. "An axiomatization of the inner core," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 31(4), pages 563-569, September.
- Serrano, Roberto & Volij, Oscar, 1998.
"Axiomatizations of neoclassical concepts for economies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 87-108, August.
- Volij, Oscar & Serrano, Roberto, 1998. "Axiomatizations of Neoclassical Concepts for Economies," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5192, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Serrano, Roberto & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 1998. "Beyond Nash Bargaining Theory: The Nash Set," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 286-307, December.
- Qin, Cheng-Zhong, 1994. "An Inner Core Equivalence Theorem," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(2), pages 311-317, March.
- Peleg, B, 1986. "On the Reduced Game Property and Its Converse," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 15(3), pages 187-200.
- William Thomson, 2011. "Consistency and its converse: an introduction," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 15(4), pages 257-291, December.
- Aumann, Robert J, 1985. "An Axiomatization of the Non-transferable Utility Value," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(3), pages 599-612, May.
- Peleg, Bezalel, 1985. "An axiomatization of the core of cooperative games without side payments," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 203-214, April.
- Thomson, W., 1996. "Consistent Allocation Rules," RCER Working Papers 418, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Demuynck & Tom Potoms, 2018. "Weakening Transferable Utility: the Case of Non-intersecting Pareto Curves," Working Papers ECARES 2018-17, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bro:econwp:2005-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brown Economics Webmaster). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.