Subjective expectations equilibrium in economies with uncertain delivery
We develop a model of general equilibrium with trade ex ante in a context of private and incomplete state verification. Instead of choosing bundles, agents choose lists of bundles out of which the market then selects one bundle for delivery. With agents having subjective expectations about the bundle that will be delivered, we study existence of a subjective expectations equilibrium.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Balasko, Yves, 2003. "Economies with price-dependent preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 333-359, April.
- Yannelis, Nicholas C, 1991. "The Core of an Economy with Differential Information," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 183-97, April.
- Bernard Cornet & Mihaela Topuzu, 2005.
"Existence of equilibria for economies with externalities and a measure space of consumers,"
Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 397-421, 08.
- Bernard Cornet & Mihaela Topuzu, 2005. "Existence Of Equilibria For Economies With Externalities And A Measure Space Of Consumers," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200505, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2005.
- João Correia-da-Silva & Carlos Hervés-Beloso, 2009.
"Prudent expectations equilibrium in economies with uncertain delivery,"
Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 67-92, April.
- Joao Correia-da-Silva & Carlos Hervés-Beloso, 2006. "Prudent Expectations Equilibrium in Economies with Uncertain Delivery," FEP Working Papers 216, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- João Correia-da-Silva & Carlos Hervés-Beloso, 2006. "Prudent Expectations Equilibrium in Economies with Uncertain Delivery," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000099, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Radner, Roy, 1979. "Rational Expectations Equilibrium: Generic Existence and the Information Revealed by Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 655-78, May.
- Pollak, Robert A, 1977. "Price Dependent Preferences," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 64-75, March.
- Hildenbrand, W & Mertens, J F, 1972.
"Upper Hemi-Continuity of the Equilibrium-Set Correspondence for Pure Exchange Economies,"
Econometric Society, vol. 40(1), pages 99-108, January.
- HILDENBRAND, Werner & MERTENS, Jean-François, . "Upper hemi-continuity of the equilibrium set correspondence for pure exchange economies," CORE Discussion Papers RP -109, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Koutsougeras, Leonidas C & Yannelis, Nicholas C, 1993. "Incentive Compatibility and Information Superiority of the Core of an Economy with Differential Information," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 195-216, April.
- Dionysius Glycopantis & Allan Muir & Nicholas Yannelis, 2005. "Non-implementation of rational expectations as a perfect Bayesian equilibrium," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 765-791, November.
- Roy Radner, 1997. "Rational Expectations Equilibrium: Generic Existence and the Information Revealed by Prices," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1594, David K. Levine.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:44:y:2008:i:7-8:p:641-650. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.