On the Core of an Economy with Differential Information
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vohra, Rajiv, 1999.
"Incomplete Information, Incentive Compatibility, and the Core,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 123-147, May.
- Rajiv Vohra, 1997. "Incomplete Information, Incentive Compatibility and the Core," Working Papers 97-11, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Oscar Volij, 1997.
"Communication, Credible Improvements and the Core of an Economy with Asymmetric Information,"
Game Theory and Information
- Oscar Volij, 2000. "Communication, credible improvements and the core of an economy with asymmetric information," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 29(1), pages 63-79.
- Oscar Volij, 1998. "Communication, Credible Improvements and the Core of an Economy with Asymmetric Information," Economic theory and game theory 006, Oscar Volij, revised 15 Sep 1999.
- Volij, Oscar, 2000. "Communication, Credible Improvements and the Core of an Economy with Asymmetric Information," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5140, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wilson, Robert B, 1978. "Information, Efficiency, and the Core of an Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 807-816, July.
- Koutsougeras, Leonidas C & Yannelis, Nicholas C, 1993. "Incentive Compatibility and Information Superiority of the Core of an Economy with Differential Information," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(2), pages 195-216, April.
- Shitovitz, Benyamin & Moreno, Diego & Einy, Ezra, 1998. "On the core of an economy with differential information," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6097, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Vind, Karl, 1972. "A Third Remark on the Core of an Atomless Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(3), pages 585-586, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:94:y:2000:i:2:p:262-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.