On the lowest-winning-bid and the highest-losing-bid auctions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Claudio Mezzetti & Ilia Tsetlin, 2006. "On the Lowest-Winning-Bid and the Highest-Losing-Bid Auctions," Discussion Papers in Economics 06/16, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Mezzetti, Claudio & Tsetlin, Ilia, 2007. "On the Lowest-Winning-Bid and the Highest-Losing-Bid Auctions," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 832, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- McAdams, David, 2007. "Uniqueness in symmetric first-price auctions with affiliation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 144-166, September.
- Milgrom, Paul R & Weber, Robert J, 1982. "A Theory of Auctions and Competitive Bidding," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1089-1122, September.
- Bikhchandani, Sushil & Riley, John G., 1991. "Equilibria in open common value auctions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 101-130, February.
- Milgrom, Paul R, 1981. "Rational Expectations, Information Acquisition, and Competitive Bidding," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 921-943, June.
- Jeroen M. Swinkels & Wolfgang Pesendorfer, 2000.
"Efficiency and Information Aggregation in Auctions,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(3), pages 499-525, June.
- Wolfgang Pesendorfer & Jeroen M. Swinkels, 1996. "Efficiency and Information Aggregation in Auctions," Discussion Papers 1168, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Ilan Kremer, 2002. "Information Aggregation in Common Value Auctions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1675-1682, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mezzetti, Claudio & Pekec, Aleksandar Sasa & Tsetlin, Ilia, 2008.
"Sequential vs. single-round uniform-price auctions,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 591-609, March.
- Claudio Mezzetti & Aleksandar Pekec & Ilia Tsetlin, 2004. "Sequential vs. Single-Round Uniform-Price Auctions," Working Papers 2004.147, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Claudio Mezzetti & Aleksandar Pekec & Ilia Tsetlin, 2005. "Sequential vs. Single-Round Uniform-Price Auctions," Discussion Papers in Economics 05/26, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Apr 2007.
- Han Hong & Harry J. Paarsch & Pai Xu, 2013.
"On the asymptotic distribution of the transaction price in a clock model of a multi-unit, oral, ascending-price auction within the common-value paradigm,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 44(4), pages 664-685, December.
- Han Hong & Harry J. Paarsch & Pai Xu, 2010. "On the Asymptotic Distribution of the Transaction Price in a Clock Model of a Multi-Unit, Oral, Ascending-Price Auction within the Common-Value Paradigm," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 186, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Hong, Han & Paarsch, Harry J. & Xu, Pai, 2010. "On the Asymptotic Distribution of the Transaction Price in a Clock Model of a Multi-Unit, Oral, Ascending-Price Auction within the Common-Value Paradigm," CEI Working Paper Series 2010-8, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:87:y:2017:i:c:p:75-84 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:44:y:2008:i:9-10:p:1040-1048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.